Just got Diamond pistols!

#1FlashCannonPosted 3/1/2013 11:23:00 AM
ask me anything. how i got each one. game modes, tactics, attachments. ask away.
#2Juzten76Posted 3/1/2013 11:25:19 AM
Good job!

This is the only class of guns I plan on getting diamond. I just have a hard time not playing with the B23R long enough to level up the other pistols.
#3GODx_x666Posted 3/1/2013 11:33:05 AM
I have only 2 pistols left the B23R & the Kap40.

Having trouble getting the B23R done i hate this gun.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Mikeof666/videos
Check out my videos i go nukkin futts...
#4james259Posted 3/1/2013 11:39:54 AM
I just started. Pistols and launchers are the only thing I want diamond. Congrats though!

What mode did you find useful for BT's and double kills? I'm thinking free for all with maybe a silencer and tac insert?
Also can you confirm akimbo works for challenges? I've been hearing mixed results.
---
It hurts so good
#5FlashCannon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 11:48:02 AM
james259 posted...
I just started. Pistols and launchers are the only thing I want diamond. Congrats though!

What mode did you find useful for BT's and double kills? I'm thinking free for all with maybe a silencer and tac insert?
Also can you confirm akimbo works for challenges? I've been hearing mixed results.

i wouldn't worry about the double kills, you'll get those no matter what given time. chances are you'll have that before your bloodthirstys. i played a lot of HC TDM for all the pistols, with some rounds of hardpoint here and there for my double kills (sometimes that mode can give you a lot of doubles).

yes, i can 100% confirm that using akimbo will count towards your double kills, blood thirstys, revenge kills.

i played a lot of hardcore with my pistols with usually sticking to longbarrel & extended mag/fast mag attachments for any given pistol.

so yeah, if you need BT's i'd do hardcore. a helpful tip: hit your start button for a second and pay attention to where your team is and what direction they are facing, then slowly proceed to the area with no green triangles, more than likely thats where the enemy is.
#6FlashCannon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 11:52:31 AM
GODx_x666 posted...
I have only 2 pistols left the B23R & the Kap40.

Having trouble getting the B23R done i hate this gun.

i used

B23R long barrel & extended mag
lightweight ghost
scavenger
dexterity
1xshock charge. just think of your SC as an alarm system, use it to cover something that the enemy might pop out of.

Kap40 long barrel/silencer & fast mag
lightweight ghost
scavenger
dexterity
x1shock charge
#7GODx_x666Posted 3/1/2013 11:59:05 AM
lol we have the same setups for those two guns.

I gave up on using pistols because i lost my team i play with. So now i just use what i am good with AN94 Scar PDW and what not.

I still want Diamond Pistols but i dont have a team to support me when i am using them,cause i love to win idk why.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Mikeof666/videos
Check out my videos i go nukkin futts...
#8FlashCannon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 12:02:53 PM
GODx_x666 posted...
lol we have the same setups for those two guns.

I gave up on using pistols because i lost my team i play with. So now i just use what i am good with AN94 Scar PDW and what not.

I still want Diamond Pistols but i dont have a team to support me when i am using them,cause i love to win idk why.

yeah. my stats tanked so much during this whole diamond pistol journey. i didn't care too much cause i realized that if i just played without thinking about doing good and only payed attention to getting the challenges done, i found myself getting into easier and easier matches...lol so i was winning those games a lot. depends on what you want.
#9MleviePosted 3/1/2013 2:21:52 PM
FlashCannon posted...
james259 posted...

i wouldn't worry about the double kills, you'll get those no matter what given time. chances are you'll have that before your bloodthirstys. i played a lot of HC TDM for all the pistols, with some rounds of hardpoint here and there for my double kills (sometimes that mode can give you a lot of doubles).

yes, i can 100% confirm that using akimbo will count towards your double kills, blood thirstys, revenge kills.

i played a lot of hardcore with my pistols with usually sticking to longbarrel & extended mag/fast mag attachments for any given pistol.

so yeah, if you need BT's i'd do hardcore. a helpful tip: hit your start button for a second and pay attention to where your team is and what direction they are facing, then slowly proceed to the area with no green triangles, more than likely thats where the enemy is.

I can 100% akimbo B23s does not count towards the blood thirsty challenge. I got four of them without them counting before I realized it wasn't working, I contributed to host migrations happening during the streak. But on the last one I had before I switched to a different attachment was clean.
#10trakrunr4evrPosted 3/1/2013 2:47:00 PM
You didn't find yourself needing toughness for the pistols? Also, congrats.
---
GT: Stelthmastr