What's with the TAC-45 love?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What's with the TAC-45 love?
2 years ago#21
XxOblivion77 posted...
XxOblivion77 posted...
patkelly929 posted...
To me, it feels like using the M1911. Which was my favorite sidearm in Black Ops 1.

^This, It reminds me so much of the TAC-45. M1911A1 where are thou?

It's the 2 hit kill, and even the 3 hit kill up to 20 meters that is the best about it TC. Since most gunfights in this game are CQC I can easily win a 1v1 gunfight with my trigger finger against a AR or LMG user, somethimes a SMG user if he doesn't have dexterity.

It honestly feels like i'm cheating to be honest, 2-hit killing people that fast isn't fair... But no one is complaining, right? :P

Eh, I'll give it another shot then.

Well, I have experience with it on Hardcore since the one shot kill range on that thing in hardcore is ridiculous! If you have a fast-ish trigger finger like me then you can easily outgun people in core.

Yeah I have a decent trigger finger, it's just that I find it difficult to be accurate with due to the visual recoil.

I would play some games on BLOPS 2 with you, but my brother is playing XBOX! And he just got back from work so I can't play. Anyone got BattleField 3? :3
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-177! :D Started Jan 18. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
2 years ago#22
Sorry bro, you like My Little Pony therefore I have to be prejudiced towards you.

(seriously I don't even understand how grown ass men can watch this)

But to each his own, I guess.
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
XxXx<3OXOX<3D4rKsH4d0w0hB1iVe3uNw4rRioRb34St4Ss4Ss1nOXOX<3xXxX7489567340385
2 years ago#23
XxOblivion77 posted...
Sorry bro, you like My Little Pony therefore I have to be prejudiced towards you.

New quote: I'm 13, but I don't talk on the mic that much and crap. So I shouldn't be a bother.
Unless you pick up my Tac-45 that has my MLP emblem on it... Then maybe.

And are you really going to discriminate me just because I watch a show you think is weird? How immature. It's not like I will be singing My Little Pony in the pre-game lobby.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-177! :D Started Jan 18. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
2 years ago#24
XxOblivion77 posted...

New quote: I'm 13, but I don't talk on the mic that much and crap. So I shouldn't be a bother.
Unless you pick up my Tac-45 that has my MLP emblem on it... Then maybe.

And are you really going to discriminate me just because I watch a show you think is weird? How immature. It's not like I will be singing My Little Pony in the pre-game lobby.

I'm just joking, I wouldn't really care unless you imposed it on me. Just like homosexuals.

That's why I said to each his own. Not trying to be TOO offensive lol but it's hard not to be for someone like me.
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
XxXx<3OXOX<3D4rKsH4d0w0hB1iVe3uNw4rRioRb34St4Ss4Ss1nOXOX<3xXxX7489567340385
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What's with the TAC-45 love?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived