Zombie Multiplayer online. Farm and Neighborhood help.

#1AddplayerPosted 3/1/2013 7:44:53 PM
For those of you who have played these two levels, and continue to tear it up online...
I appreciate any feedback, and I am average online but I can do better with some advice.

For the Farm-
What drinks do you grab first?
Do you head to the "?" mark gun box, or you buy standard guns off the wall?

For the Neighborhood-
What drinks do you grab first?
Do you get the pack-a-punch gun by the lava/fire?
What is the best strategy here? Drinks?

I see some people kill 50 zombies, and others kill over 250..
#2EspionvisionPosted 3/1/2013 7:53:24 PM
I only play Grief and I've not tried this on survival

On Town (neighbourhood), get the M14 straight away, learn how many shots with it it takes before you can knife the zombies on each round. Repeat until you can get the Knuckles. Get jugg first, then double tap, then whatever you want.

This should be around round 10 now

Upgrade M14, with Double tap it's surprisingly good, and roll the box for a decent weapon (anything from FAL/M8 up), you should still be able to punch the zombies.

Continue to punch up until round 14, at this point you should have all the perks you want + 2 upgraded guns.

Do whatever you think is best to survive, again, I don't play survival so I'm more used to playing with 7 others rather than 3. I tend to hole myself in either the box room or the jugg room if no one is in there.

Survive until death.
#3Addplayer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 8:04:53 PM
Espionvision posted...
I only play Grief and I've not tried this on survival

On Town (neighbourhood), get the M14 straight away, learn how many shots with it it takes before you can knife the zombies on each round. Repeat until you can get the Knuckles. Get jugg first, then double tap, then whatever you want.

This should be around round 10 now

Upgrade M14, with Double tap it's surprisingly good, and roll the box for a decent weapon (anything from FAL/M8 up), you should still be able to punch the zombies.

Continue to punch up until round 14, at this point you should have all the perks you want + 2 upgraded guns.

Do whatever you think is best to survive, again, I don't play survival so I'm more used to playing with 7 others rather than 3. I tend to hole myself in either the box room or the jugg room if no one is in there.

Survive until death.

Thanks for the feedback.
I haven't tried the knuckles yet. I will give them a shot after jugg and dbl tap.
#4EspionvisionPosted 3/1/2013 8:16:55 PM
It surprises me how few people take Double Tap, it effectively doubles your gun's damage.
#5OmegaReaper21Posted 3/1/2013 11:03:52 PM
Espionvision posted...
It surprises me how few people take Double Tap, it effectively doubles your gun's damage.

That's because most probably still link it's not worth it like it wasn't in BO/WaW