How do you unlock diamond camo for your gun?

#1trumoochPosted 3/1/2013 8:24:35 PM
Topic.

Thanks in advance.
#2HERO331Posted 3/1/2013 8:26:26 PM
You have to unlock Gold camo for all guns in a particular class.
#3trumooch(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 8:30:28 PM
So if I wanted a diamond camo for assault rifle, I would have to get every assault riffle to gold status? That will take a while! SMH
#4Edavy89Posted 3/1/2013 8:30:54 PM
trumooch posted...
So if I wanted a diamond camo for assault rifle, I would have to get every assault riffle to gold status? That will take a while! SMH

Yep, you have it right.
---
www.SWGEMU.com....SUPPORT IT!
#5Lerp85Posted 3/1/2013 8:47:37 PM
trumooch posted...

Yup, takes forever to get diamond ARs, but they are nice. Shotguns don't take long at all, took less than three days for me.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#6THE gamefreak 212Posted 3/1/2013 8:52:07 PM
In case you considered ever doing any of them, the Assault Shield, Crossbow, Ballistic Knife, and Combat Knife are all defined as "Specials" for the purpose of diamond camo.
---
"The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
It's Heaven And Hell!" Black Sabbath- Heaven And Hell
#7KarmaIsMusicPosted 3/1/2013 9:01:42 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8Lerp85Posted 3/1/2013 9:04:14 PM
KarmaIsMusic posted...
It's actually not just get all guns in a weapon class gold. you have to get every challenge done for every weapon in the class you want diamond for. So you'd have to get the guns gold and Maxed out after prestiging the gun twice.

Wrong.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#9ICantNameGudPosted 3/1/2013 9:08:17 PM
trumooch posted...

It takes about two weeksish. For semi/busts use select fire because recoil = headshots. Gametypes don't matter so much just aim for the head. If you're really good to choas moshpit and backout until HQ/Hatdpoint/Demo matches, but only if you can get 30 kills rather than be the feeder.
---
The best part about video games is the youtube videos
~Everyone, 2012, the year of Our Lord.