I love how all you

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Boneytony

Boneytony
3 years ago#1
idiots that keep saying MW 2 was the greatest COD ever. Get on xbox, put in the game, and let me know how long it takes before you rage after getting OMA/DC tubed all game, or stabbed from a mile away. That is unless the idiots making these topics are the scrubbies doing the tubing and knifing. MW 2 is/was garbage, Blops 2 is by no means a good game but it's much better than MW 2.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Guile.

User Info: Zerohaven

Zerohaven
3 years ago#2
all this.
When Mw2 was first out, it was smashed by everyone cause it was so broken and bad.
Now all I hear is praise! I don't get it.
Steam Id:Zerohaven
Zerohaven fanclub: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/600254-zerohd

User Info: sampoelala

sampoelala
3 years ago#3
i love how this affects you enough to create a topic on it
GT: sampoelala

Boneytony
3 years ago#4
sampoelala posted...

It does scrubbie, Because all I see is idiotic topics being made about a horrible game everyone was trashing at the time. MW 2 was a joke of a game.
(message deleted)

Boneytony
3 years ago#6
CatholicPriest7 posted...
Boneytony posted...
idiots that keep saying MW 2 was the greatest COD ever. Get on xbox, put in the game, and let me know how long it takes before you rage after getting OMA/DC tubed all game, or stabbed from a mile away. That is unless the idiots making these topics are the scrubbies doing the tubing and knifing. MW 2 is/was garbage, Blops 2 is by no means a good game but it's much better than MW 2.

You're an idiot. I'm playing FFA right now and there's hardly games where people are using OMA/DC. Just a bunch of losers with snipers.

Yea alright lol. I played MW 2 a week ago and I kid you not all I was seeing was tubes flying all over the place. Enjoy your garbage game from years ago. lol

User Info: sampoelala

sampoelala
3 years ago#7
Boneytony posted...
sampoelala posted...

It does scrubbie, Because all I see is idiotic topics being made about a horrible game everyone was trashing at the time. MW 2 was a joke of a game.

lol scrubbie

u irritated ?
GT: sampoelala

User Info: Nriepw

Nriepw
3 years ago#8
The point is that MW2 was the best for a while before the tubes ran rampant.

User Info: Cosmic_Diabetic

Cosmic_Diabetic
3 years ago#9
I don't think the maps were even half a mile in any direction....
The bears can smell the menstruation

User Info: ZeroShot101

ZeroShot101
3 years ago#10
Okay, the game before everyone found out about OMA and DC was an awesome game and i had a lot of fun with it even playing WAW is still fun if you can get past the MP40

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
License Transfer for DLCjothebro13211/25 7:30AM