I love how all you

#1BoneytonyPosted 3/2/2013 11:01:46 AM
idiots that keep saying MW 2 was the greatest COD ever. Get on xbox, put in the game, and let me know how long it takes before you rage after getting OMA/DC tubed all game, or stabbed from a mile away. That is unless the idiots making these topics are the scrubbies doing the tubing and knifing. MW 2 is/was garbage, Blops 2 is by no means a good game but it's much better than MW 2.
---
Teenage Mutant Ninja Guile.
#2ZerohavenPosted 3/2/2013 11:04:51 AM
all this.
When Mw2 was first out, it was smashed by everyone cause it was so broken and bad.
Now all I hear is praise! I don't get it.
---
Steam Id:Zerohaven
Zerohaven fanclub: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/600254-zerohd
#3sampoelalaPosted 3/2/2013 11:04:52 AM
i love how this affects you enough to create a topic on it
---
GT: sampoelala
#4Boneytony(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 11:06:39 AM
sampoelala posted...

It does scrubbie, Because all I see is idiotic topics being made about a horrible game everyone was trashing at the time. MW 2 was a joke of a game.
---
#5CatholicPriest7Posted 3/2/2013 11:06:40 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6Boneytony(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 11:08:17 AM
CatholicPriest7 posted...
Boneytony posted...
idiots that keep saying MW 2 was the greatest COD ever. Get on xbox, put in the game, and let me know how long it takes before you rage after getting OMA/DC tubed all game, or stabbed from a mile away. That is unless the idiots making these topics are the scrubbies doing the tubing and knifing. MW 2 is/was garbage, Blops 2 is by no means a good game but it's much better than MW 2.

You're an idiot. I'm playing FFA right now and there's hardly games where people are using OMA/DC. Just a bunch of losers with snipers.

Yea alright lol. I played MW 2 a week ago and I kid you not all I was seeing was tubes flying all over the place. Enjoy your garbage game from years ago. lol
---
#7sampoelalaPosted 3/2/2013 11:09:16 AM
Boneytony posted...
sampoelala posted...

It does scrubbie, Because all I see is idiotic topics being made about a horrible game everyone was trashing at the time. MW 2 was a joke of a game.

lol scrubbie

u irritated ?
---
GT: sampoelala
#8NriepwPosted 3/2/2013 11:09:39 AM
The point is that MW2 was the best for a while before the tubes ran rampant.
#9Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 3/2/2013 11:10:24 AM
I don't think the maps were even half a mile in any direction....
---
The bears can smell the menstruation
#10ZeroShot101Posted 3/2/2013 11:10:30 AM
Okay, the game before everyone found out about OMA and DC was an awesome game and i had a lot of fun with it even playing WAW is still fun if you can get past the MP40