MW3 and this could have been good

#1WhiteRapper69Posted 3/2/2013 10:39:23 PM
But they choose to make the worst maps. CoD 4, marine-op4 had some of the best maps sub district. Even MW 2 had its share of goodies. But I can't remember one memorable map from MW3. But this one you have highjacked, standoff, then garbage.
---
Gamertag: TupacHasMyBike
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tVbVu9Mkg
#2ShadowUmbreon42Posted 3/2/2013 10:42:07 PM
mw3 could never have been good.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 (Halofan) Made my night. Don't mess with pokemon. www.youtube.com/victiniexpert2400
#3CalvinCandiePosted 3/2/2013 10:52:33 PM

MW3 needs like 4 fixes to be near perfect.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdba4b2eMJ1r5k6oio1_500.gif
#4james259Posted 3/2/2013 10:52:45 PM
I think this game has good maps.
To each his own

I've come to except no map will be "as good as Cod 4"
---
It hurts so good
#5RNG_GODPosted 3/2/2013 10:54:38 PM
CalvinCandie posted...

MW3 needs like 4 fixes to be near perfect.

Good Maps, good spawns, better weapon balance, add Zombies, less lag
#6TecmoB0Posted 3/2/2013 11:15:15 PM
fix lag comp
buff blast shield
maybe fix sitrep
get rid of random shotgun spread
take stealth bombers off support
best cod ever
---
Souvlaki space station
#7ReTouchablePosted 3/3/2013 4:07:16 AM
I don't care what people say, but MW3 was way better than BO2. Better net code and hit mark detection. The maps were also better. People are going to disagree with me on this one, but the reason why MW3 were better, was because they didn't promote camping and the spawns on those maps weren't as random as in this one. Objective games were also playable if you were solo, but in this game you almost always get spawn trapped because of your sh*tty team. Also MW3 didn't have "necessary" perks that were needed to compete against others, unlike this game where it's almost necessary to run toughness and tacmask all the time.

This was only about the multiplayer.
#8bigbug1992Posted 3/3/2013 7:32:33 AM(edited)
ReTouchable posted...
I don't care what people say, but MW3 was way better than BO2. Better net code and hit mark detection. The maps were also better. People are going to disagree with me on this one, but the reason why MW3 were better, was because they didn't promote camping and the spawns on those maps weren't as random as in this one. Objective games were also playable if you were solo, but in this game you almost always get spawn trapped because of your sh*tty team. Also MW3 didn't have "necessary" perks that were needed to compete against others, unlike this game where it's almost necessary to run toughness and tacmask all the time.

*cough* Assassin *cough*
---
The Self-Proclaimed Master Bard of the Xbox Black Ops 2 Boards. Pope of the Church of MK 48
#9emericaPosted 3/3/2013 8:07:44 AM
I love MW3 and BO2. If they fixed lag comp in both games they would be amazing.
---
:)
#10yiangaruuugaPosted 3/3/2013 8:14:48 AM
ReTouchable posted...

Assassin Pro was almost necessary ( and vastly OP and overused)
MOAB promoted horrid camping. I need your MW3 version lol.
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.