Do you think they darkened the color of the green perks to silence the idiots?

#21LerthyrPosted 3/3/2013 6:46:33 PM
yoshifan1 posted...
To be fair, to some people, a car is a house.

---
GT: Lerthyr
"Lerth, watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful." -supercoolisaac
#22Faust_8Posted 3/3/2013 6:52:08 PM(edited)
The perception of color is in a category called "qualia."

For example, describe red to me.

You can't. Even though both you and I can see and perceive red...you can't describe it because it isn't even REAL.

If you examine the wavelength of light that yields red, it doesn't look red. Nothing about it is red in the same way there's no color to radio waves or X-rays. It's just a wavelength of light. However, we PERCEIVE it as red because our eyes and brains have evolved to react to specific wavelengths of light.

Meaning your perception of color exists only in YOUR mind, and nowhere else. There is not a single way to prove that what you see as red is how ANYONE else sees red, because no one can describe what red is. Maybe what your mind sees as red is the same way my mind sees blue. No one can truly say that it's not a possibility.

So yeah, people can say whatever the **** they want about what color the 3rd tier was because we don't even know what yellow and green are to other people.
---
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while
#23Majora1988Posted 3/3/2013 6:50:49 PM
Faust_8 posted...
The perception of color is in a category called "qualia."

For example, describe red to me.

You can't. Even though both you and I can see and perceive red...you can't describe it because it isn't even REAL.

If you examine the wavelength of light that yields red, it doesn't look red. Nothing about is red in the same way there's no color to radio waves or X-rays. It's just a wavelength of light. However, we PERCEIVE it as red because our eyes and brains have evolved to react to specific wavelengths of light.

Meaning your perception of color exists only in YOUR mind, and nowhere else. There is not a single way to prove that what you see as red is how ANYONE else sees red, because no one can describe what red is. Maybe what your mind sees as red is the same way my mind sees blue. No one can truly say that it's not a possibility.

So yeah, people can say whatever the **** they want about what color the 3rd tier was because we don't even know what yellow and green are to other people.

So much this.

Besides it was yellow in MW2 and CoD4.

It's obvious it was changed because the real creators of the series were fired.
---
Certainly, he had too many weaknesses to use my power.
[PDBA Forever]
#24Nordini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 7:03:42 PM
yoshifan1 posted...
To be fair, to some people, a car is a house.

I liked this one. Touche good sir.
---
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.