Any tips on going on the Offensive with Rapid Fire QQB?

#1A MonsterPosted 3/3/2013 8:14:48 PM
The 1200 RPM and High Capacity of 75 rounds makes this gun a beast. It's at its best when I'm holding down a room that has an Objective. I lay down my Shock Trap as a warning system and guard the front door.

I can't seem to use it outside of that role. And when the objective is moved elsewhere outside a room, I tend to change classes.

With longer sight lines outside of a building, I feel more vulnerable. Usually, with an SMG, I can still fall back on ADSing. But I can't do it well on this gun for obvious reasons.
---
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pm1ytVdzfkI&search=baby%20got%20back%20sir%20mixalot
Warcraft Got Back
#2ArcXenosPosted 3/3/2013 8:15:59 PM
That rapid fire hurts you more than its worth.
---
Anything developed by Hammerpoint interactive = NEVER BUY
#3Faust_8Posted 3/3/2013 8:39:30 PM
Yeah...Rapid Fire's massive range penalty and decreasing of hipfire accuracy on top off its familiar bullet-wasting and increase to recoil make me think it's never worth using except maybe, just maybe, on the PDW.

If you're going to spray through a door you're probably better off with the HAMR or Mk48 because their slow rate of fire actually lets you do it for more than 3 seconds.
---
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while
#4WOT BSPosted 3/3/2013 10:13:02 PM
A Monster posted...
The 1200 RPM and High Capacity of 75 rounds makes this gun a beast. It's at its best when I'm holding down a room that has an Objective. I lay down my Shock Trap as a warning system and guard the front door.

I can't seem to use it outside of that role. And when the objective is moved elsewhere outside a room, I tend to change classes.

With longer sight lines outside of a building, I feel more vulnerable. Usually, with an SMG, I can still fall back on ADSing. But I can't do it well on this gun for obvious reasons.

use the silencer and laser aswell that muzzle flash makes it hard to aim
---
GT: Extract Hz