How do I not kill... *spoilers*

#1McmacladdiePosted 3/3/2013 11:24:01 PM
...Kravchenko? I can't seem to do it when it gets to the button prompt. I even gave in and tried using the turbo function on my fightpad and even THAT wasn't fast enough :/
---
RIP Eddie Guerrero 1967-2005. He will be missed.
#2bigbug1992Posted 3/3/2013 11:30:44 PM
Are you playing on Veteran?

That's the only time I even came close to killing him.
---
The Self-Proclaimed Master Bard of the Xbox Black Ops 2 Boards. Pope of the Church of MK 48
#3Mcmacladdie(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 11:35:05 PM
No... just doing a quick runthrough of the game on the lowest difficulty to get the best ending.
---
#4IonizerPosted 3/4/2013 2:42:51 AM(edited)
I did it fine on Veteran even with my brother distracting me. Just tap that button faster. Tap with your wrist, not your finger. This means holding the controller with your left hand and positioning your right thumb over the button, but not grabbing the controller with your right hand. Then just spasm your wrist so your thumb hits the button.

The motion I use is actually more of a flicking/twisting of my wrist/forearm then an actual pressing motion with any digits.
---
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s166/Ionizer_1/squirrel.jpg
Carrier of Squirrel Flu
#5StigmaStylePosted 3/4/2013 3:15:18 AM
Are you talking about the part where Ben Stiller shoots him in the face? Because that happens when you succeed. I can't imagine a turbo controller being unable to complete that quicktime event, considering it's not THAT difficult.
#6Mcmacladdie(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 5:19:07 AM
StigmaStyle posted...
Are you talking about the part where Ben Stiller shoots him in the face? Because that happens when you succeed. I can't imagine a turbo controller being unable to complete that quicktime event, considering it's not THAT difficult.

Well, maybe the turbo function on mine (a MadCatz SFIV Fightpad, for reference) is slower than normal, but I swear it happened. And I know he gets shot regardless, but you get a better ending if you're not the one to shoot him :P
---
#7dario1101Posted 3/4/2013 6:40:36 AM
I don't know how I pulled it off, but I did. And I took a five minute break after that.
I just spamed the crap out of my Index finger.

It really doesn't matter, it just enables you to save a certain someone.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-178! :D Started Jan 18. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#8Mcmacladdie(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 6:51:17 AM
Finally did it. Used the turbo function on my fightpad in addition to spamming it with my index finger. Thank God that's done with :P
---