This is bar none the best class set up in game.

#21Silver17Posted 3/4/2013 2:29:12 AM
@OP

IMHO not anymore.

I used to run silencer + Laser ALL DAY before SMGs w silencer got nerfed. Now every time that I go back to silencer IDK I just feel that long barrel is better in most occasions (and I ditch laser for fast mags too)... *shrugs*
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#22jaoman69Posted 3/4/2013 2:55:21 AM
seems like crap you listed bad weapons/attachments
#23BipBapBamPosted 3/4/2013 2:58:14 AM
Extreme Conditioning is worthless.
---
Victory is my destiny.
GT: Noitrez
#24crazyeightz1Posted 3/4/2013 3:11:54 AM
Nobody realized he accidentally put Excon instead of dexterity?
#25Andrew_RyannPosted 3/4/2013 3:15:19 AM
Instantly smashed without ghost as soon as a uav goes up by any half decent player.
#26StigmaStylePosted 3/4/2013 3:18:51 AM
No 870. Joke topic.
#27sampoelalaPosted 3/4/2013 3:20:20 AM
Bigtymer113 posted...
MSMC / PDW / MP7 Suppressor + Laser Sight
Lightweight
Scavenger + Toughness
Dexterity
C4
BLACK HAT
No Secondary
Perk 2 Greed

Slap Diamond Camo on that and have fun guys. You're welcome.

fixed that for you
---
GT: sampoelala
#28slaveanselmoPosted 3/4/2013 3:58:27 AM
Cysi posted...
This is bar none the most boring class set up in the game.

Probably the most common, too. Not even probably it is the most common as far as gun attachments and perk layout. Not very imaginative.
---
Learn to sense the sarcasm, bro.
#29majormPosted 3/4/2013 4:07:42 AM(edited)
Bigtymer113 posted...
And then you run into someone with an LMG or Sniper and they take you down before your horrible range gets you dropped.

Yeah that should happen

If you're an idiot

Or if you don't hide in a room the whole game like a little girl.

--- Five million Cybermen, easy. One Doctor...now you're scared.
#30cheese_game619Posted 3/4/2013 4:03:39 AM
But the laser sight provides a tighter spread on my gun so i hardly have to do any aiming whereas you actually have to keep your iron sights on me, in which i can be doing a variety of thing such as strafing, drop shooting, or jumping because it's incredibly easy to aim with a laser sight on.

why cant you quote properly and what the f*** are you talking about

you ACTUALLY have to keep your damn laser on me just the same and i can move while shooting just the same

If you need something to decrease recoil on an SMG class WITH suppressor and that is designed to be CQC oriented you're terrible and shouldn't be playing this game. Only things that could replace the LS would be Stock or Fast Mags but the LS is just too effective in terms of killing people.

im not even talking about smgs in particular im just talking about any gun in general

you are wasting a slot that could be used for fast mag or stock or whatever because you are used to easy mode aiming and cant get used to the irons which work perfectly fine on most weapons

if this is about not being able to see their legs because my gun is in the way... i can guess where their legs are and frankly i really dont need to see them because im aiming a little higher
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg