This is bar none the best class set up in game.

#41Bigtymer113(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 9:32:13 AM
why cant you quote properly and what the f*** are you talking about

Learn to HTML and what I said makes perfect sense. Go back to first grade and learn some reading comprehension while you're at it

you ACTUALLY have to keep your damn laser on me just the same and i can move while shooting just the same

Do you even play CoD? No **** I have to keep my laser sight on you. You move slower while aiming down the sights so it's going to be extremely easy for me to shoot you with laser sight since I hardly have to move my right thumbstick around because you'll be moving so slow.

Do us a favor and read other posts in the topic addressing your posts, I'm starting to think you are making joke posts now

you are wasting a slot that could be used for fast mag or stock or whatever because you are used to easy mode aiming and cant get used to the irons which work perfectly fine on most weapons

It's not wasting a slot, Laser Sight helps you aim better without have to take the time to aim and is great for CQC battles.

if this is about not being able to see their legs because my gun is in the way... i can guess where their legs are and frankly i really dont need to see them because im aiming a little higher

Okay....now what the **** are YOU talking about?

Also, why are people telling me to run Dexterity on this class? It is meant to flank the team, getting from point A to Point B on certain maps is crucial before starting to flank and spawn kill. Dexterity would be useless on this class.
---
Nothing is overpowered in a single-player game. -gunsndroses
GT: Swizzy Dangles
#42cheese_game619Posted 3/4/2013 9:33:25 AM(edited)
"cant get used to the irons which work perfectly fine on most weapons"

The iron sights, regardless of weapon, are still slower to pull up than just blindfiring. Laser sight helps with that. Even if you start your firing and pull into the iron sights, you'll still land more shots on target with the laser sight than you would have otherwise. On SMGs this is a rather large boon. You shouldn't die when reloading enough to worry about having fast mags with an SMG like the PDW and the stock is still slower than just strafing with the laser. More accurate, yes but it's still slower and lowers your overall vision.

i was curious to find out what you mean so i had a look and found this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKumtQIPkdY

i never knew it actually increased your accuracy, i thought it just made it easier to be accurate. so fair enough, i stand corrected.

i still think its a waste though. id rather just attach quickdraw or whatever its called

edit - oh geez here we go the other kid posted and it looks mad as f***
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#43cheese_game619Posted 3/4/2013 9:35:15 AM
Do you even play CoD? No **** I have to keep my laser sight on you. You move slower while aiming down the sights so it's going to be extremely easy for me to shoot you with laser sight since I hardly have to move my right thumbstick around because you'll be moving so slow.

surely i dont move slower because i have one less thing attached to my weapon
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#44RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/4/2013 9:45:23 AM
Suppressor on MP7 doesnt work for me. Its the only SMG I run laser on. Its so pure and accurate with it.

I dont use LW or EC on any SMG. You already have the most mobile class in the game.

MP7 w/laser
C4
Scavenger
Hardline
Ghost
Toughness
Dexterity
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011
#45RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/4/2013 9:48:54 AM
Telvanni_guard posted...
"cant get used to the irons which work perfectly fine on most weapons"

The iron sights, regardless of weapon, are still slower to pull up than just blindfiring. Laser sight helps with that. Even if you start your firing and pull into the iron sights, you'll still land more shots on target with the laser sight than you would have otherwise. On SMGs this is a rather large boon. You shouldn't die when reloading enough to worry about having fast mags with an SMG like the PDW and the stock is still slower than just strafing with the laser. More accurate, yes but it's still slower and lowers your overall vision.

my SMG scores VASTLY improved when I cut back on hipfiring and went 80% ADS. More accurate over quicker shooting seems to work out better. I only hipfire when its the best option (within 5-10 feet of an enemy).
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011
#46Shura_SurplicePosted 3/4/2013 9:56:19 AM
Laser sight? lmao what a noob
#47Bigtymer113(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 2:03:49 PM
surely i dont move slower because i have one less thing attached to my weapon

Unless you have a stock attachment on your weapon, if you are ADS, then you will move slower than a player who is hip firing.

I don't think a lot of people are understanding this class. It is mean to get behind the enemy and kill them as quick as possible. If there is a person camping with TF and an LMG or a Snipe I'm not going to run straight at them, I'm going to flank. I have yet to see a class that would, in theory, be more effective than this class.

Of course people have different play styles, but in terms of effectiveness, I don't think this class could be beat.

Also add UAV / Hunter Killer / Lightning Strike and your SPM will increase tenfold. I'm getting close to 400 / minute, which I believe is better than average.
---
Nothing is overpowered in a single-player game. -gunsndroses
GT: Swizzy Dangles
#48Telvanni_guardPosted 3/4/2013 2:55:43 PM
"my SMG scores VASTLY improved when I cut back on hipfiring and went 80% ADS. More accurate over quicker shooting seems to work out better. I only hipfire when its the best option (within 5-10 feet of an enemy)."

Gun seems to be a pretty big factor when putting on a laser sight or not. I've seen widely different pellet spreads for each of the SMGs.
---
GamerTag: Te1vanni Guard
"Telvanni you would disprove everyone. :D"- Saint_of_Misery