I have never received so much hate mail in my life!

#1Oblivion_SlayerPosted 3/4/2013 2:44:41 AM
5 of my mates and I used the GUI glitch to each make a class with MK48 w/ Grip Stock Target Finder and Flak Jacket, Hardline, Scavenger, Toughness, Dexterity and C4.

That's right, 1 gun, 3 attachments, 5 perks and C4... on Nuketown Demo.

We all ran AGR VSAT Swarm, and I think all up we died around 4 times.

7 messages were sent to me from 6 different players, all going off their faces. Never laughed harder!
---
The Toeh is my lord and savior!
I have seen the light, heard the truth, and tasted the scrumptiousness that is The Toeh!
#2SpinalsniperPosted 3/4/2013 2:46:25 AM
What's the GUI glitch?
---
I don't feed trolls and I don't read spam!
Gamer tag: Spinal101
#3Oblivion_Slayer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 2:48:03 AM
A method using 2 controllers to overlap some of the game's user interface to do weird things. You can even equip diamond camo if you don't have it.
---
I have seen the light, heard the truth, and tasted the scrumptiousness that is The Toeh!
#4SpinalsniperPosted 3/4/2013 2:55:15 AM(edited)
Oblivion_Slayer posted...
A method using 2 controllers to overlap some of the game's user interface to do weird things. You can even equip diamond camo if you don't have it.

Oh God...I'm tempted! All I want is Diamond for my Peacekeeper and DSR, and whatever else I decide to get gold on. I can't afford to take a chance on getting banned though. I have earned everything I have and don't want to risk that happening.
---
I don't feed trolls and I don't read spam!
Gamer tag: Spinal101
#5Oblivion_Slayer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 2:55:31 AM
Oh I agree, we only did it for one match, then played a bunch of One in the Chamber to move it down our recent matches. A 200-1 match looks pretty sus.
---
#6iBlackice25Posted 3/4/2013 4:30:00 AM
Sounds like fun, ive never received hate mail, so i don't know the feeling :(
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2
#7majormPosted 3/4/2013 4:52:48 AM
You cheated. Did you expect your opponents to send you "Good game" messages?
---
Five million Cybermen, easy. One Doctor...now you're scared.