I've started reporting EVERY SINGLE offensive emblem & here's why u should 2

#371Mr_Awesomeness1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 7:50:45 PM
Juzten76 posted...
sickie09ismine posted...
maxthef1asher posted...
The more you shelter your little re-re, the more likely he will want toexplore the world he was sheltered from as he grows older. And im sure youre thinking thats fine that he does it as he is older. But with being sheltered comes the addiction to some of these things since they are taboo to him. You being his parent, no matter how cool you think you are, he will think things you do are boring, old, and outdated and will want to do your opposite. You should ease him into somethings in life.

You are way out of line calling another child a "re-re"..Mental illness, whether his child has it or not, is nothing to kid around about

People are great aren't they?

No, sadly some are not. Which beings me back to the initial point of this post:

Will you not stand up and be a custodian for this community? Will you not stand for what is good and decent against those who seek to debase a game we play for fun and recreation? Will you not do what your moral fiber tells you is just?

IF NOT... REALLY ASK YOURSF WHY?
---
"I'm Awesomer Than Everyone Else," - Mr. Awesomeness
#372Mr_Awesomeness1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 8:48:03 AM
Mr_Awesomeness1 posted...
Juzten76 posted...
sickie09ismine posted...
maxthef1asher posted...
The more you shelter your little re-re, the more likely he will want toexplore the world he was sheltered from as he grows older. And im sure youre thinking thats fine that he does it as he is older. But with being sheltered comes the addiction to some of these things since they are taboo to him. You being his parent, no matter how cool you think you are, he will think things you do are boring, old, and outdated and will want to do your opposite. You should ease him into somethings in life.

You are way out of line calling another child a "re-re"..Mental illness, whether his child has it or not, is nothing to kid around about

People are great aren't they?

No, sadly some are not. Which beings me back to the initial point of this post:

Will you not stand up and be a custodian for this community? Will you not stand for what is good and decent against those who seek to debase a game we play for fun and recreation? Will you not do what your moral fiber tells you is just?

IF NOT... REALLY ASK YOURSF WHY?

Did you ask yourself why you won't answer tbe call? What was the answer?
---
"I'm Awesomer Than Everyone Else," - Mr. Awesomeness
#373unpleasant_milkPosted 3/15/2013 6:42:56 AM
evil bump
---
GT unpleasant milk
Pepsi is disgusting - She sells sanctuary/best cult song