Almost all of my classes have ARs on them now

#1TimmotheussPosted 3/4/2013 10:49:10 AM
Not sure how the transition happened, but ever since I've tried to refrain from using the PDW/MSMC my classes barely have any SMGs on them at all. The ARs I've been enjoying recently are the M8, TAR, SWAT (select fire), and M27. Anyone else seeing or using more ARs recently?

I've also been using (and abusing) the dual wield KAP40s. While they aren't the legendary G18s from MW2 they do a pretty good job as a substitute and are a viable 2nd primary in most cases.
---
GT: Pipnotiq
#2startedONatariPosted 3/4/2013 10:59:19 AM
Timmotheuss posted...
Not sure how the transition happened, but ever since I've tried to refrain from using the PDW/MSMC my classes barely have any SMGs on them at all. The ARs I've been enjoying recently are the M8, TAR, SWAT (select fire), and M27. Anyone else seeing or using more ARs recently?

I've also been using (and abusing) the dual wield KAP40s. While they aren't the legendary G18s from MW2 they do a pretty good job as a substitute and are a viable 2nd primary in most cases.

i got SMGs diamond first thing and haven't touched them since. ARs are the only thing i use now.
#3GODx_x666Posted 3/4/2013 11:11:39 AM
Same with me TC got Diamond SMGs now i love ARs.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Mikeof666/videos
Check out my videos i go nukkin futts...
#4JonnywestsidePosted 3/4/2013 12:22:37 PM
I still have my try hard MSMC class that's my only SMG class. Amazingly Ghost doesn't feature on any.
#5Timmotheuss(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 12:43:31 PM
Jonnywestside posted...
I still have my try hard MSMC class that's my only SMG class. Amazingly Ghost doesn't feature on any.

You're a brave man, I took ghost off of my LMG class and immediately noticed that I became the objective when the enemy put up a UAV. The only real thing you can do is use CUAV and hardline.
---
GT: Pipnotiq
#6gameflakPosted 3/4/2013 12:54:35 PM
Jonnywestside posted...
I still have my try hard MSMC class that's my only SMG class. Amazingly Ghost doesn't feature on anI'm

Pretty much this. I also use the m8, MTAR and SWAT, and I have one shotgun class and I've been messing around with a sniper class off and on.

I'm even becoming disillusioned with the LMGs, tbh.
---
What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?
#7JonnywestsidePosted 3/4/2013 1:43:12 PM
Timmotheuss posted...
Jonnywestside posted...

You're a brave man, I took ghost off of my LMG class and immediately noticed that I became the objective when the enemy put up a UAV. The only real thing you can do is use CUAV and hardline.

I run CUAV alot and Flak Jacket and/or Hardline. Doesn't seem to be as much UAV spam as in the early days. 90% of players aren't good enough to get a 5 killstreak regularly anyway and the players who are tend to not use it. Plus once I drop a VSat I laugh at UAV.

Sure I get the odd douche bag waiting for the dot but not often enough to make me go back to it.
#8duericPosted 3/4/2013 1:47:01 PM
I'm the same way. However, I still have one PDW class.

I tried to go all ARs and Pistols or whatever, but I found that sometimes people just need to get fed the same s*** they feed everyone else.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member