C/D The "Ghost" perk should allow you to pass through teammates

#11fatclemenzaPosted 3/4/2013 11:11:55 AM
Could imagine the trolling teams that would all camp in the exact same corner & just look like one person firing 6 directions at once.

On the flip side, 6-in-1 sniper shots just became that much easier.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#12DrCrawfordPosted 3/4/2013 11:15:17 AM
i dont think you should be able to completely pass through players but they need to fix the boundaries as it is now

also, i still think prone blocked was one of the worst things ever added to a video game ever. here go prone, but god forbid you move your pistol sideways because your feet might touch the wall!
---
Eat Snickers, leave garbage.
#13Gunther482Posted 3/4/2013 11:22:35 AM
It doesn't seem as bad as MW3. In that game if you were within a couple feet of a teammate you would stutter around it seemed like.
#14BipBapBamPosted 3/4/2013 11:26:47 AM
Ugh, I always waited a couple of seconds for my entire team to move in MW3, that first step off-spawn your character would seizure all over the place.
---
Victory is my destiny.
GT: Noitrez
#15JonnywestsidePosted 3/4/2013 11:31:47 AM
I don't get why people complain about teammates blocking doors being idiots. It's just unfortunate timing, how can they know that you were retreating, they're probably wondering why you're in their way.

It's annoying when it happens like 1 in 100 games but doesn't need a solution that would probably break bullet detection and create Goro campers.
#16NidtendofreakPosted 3/4/2013 11:37:52 AM
Actually, it happens more frequently than you think. Particularly in BO2 with its narrow map corridors. Add in heat seeking frag grenades and it gets very annoying, very quickly.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#17cheese_game619Posted 3/4/2013 11:40:21 AM
how can they know that you were retreating

because you're moving backwards

common sense would tell you to not stand right behind a team mate anyway
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#18NidtendofreakPosted 3/4/2013 11:42:10 AM
cheese_game619 posted...
how can they know that you were retreating

because you're moving backwards

common sense would tell you to not stand right behind a team mate anyway

Even better common sense would tell you not to be an idiot and snipe while standing in a commonly used doorway. Or any doorway for that matter.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#19NejiHyuga900Posted 3/4/2013 11:55:51 AM
C. I wish that the user with Ghost (or probably with no specific perk) should go through teammates because some teammates would troll their own teammates by trapping them in a corner or blocking the exit and that is the most annoying thing in CoD's multiplayer.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam ID: NejiHyuga900