Is AMP a competitive team?

#1ugotmailbroPosted 3/4/2013 12:19:39 PM
I was looking through youtube and I was told WeTheOP and AMP clan channels are good to watch. I was also told AMP is a competitive team but I've never really heard of them in the competitive scene. Is AMP a competitive team? If so, are they really good? Trying to watch some competitive games on youtube so I can get a bit better since I suck.
#2LerthyrPosted 3/4/2013 12:25:45 PM
No, Amp is an energy drink.
---
GT: Lerthyr
"Lerth, watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful." -supercoolisaac
#3whatupeveryonehPosted 3/4/2013 12:27:15 PM
Are you referring to the AMP the pubstomping clan?
I don't think they are competitive, at least to my knowledge.
#4NoobletitoPosted 3/4/2013 1:37:04 PM
lolno
they're pubstomp clan
#5ugotmailbro(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 2:55:12 PM
I just read some e-thug fight between Shinaldo of AMP and some guy that I've seen before on gamefaqs on Shinaldo's most recent video. This one guy says AMP isn't really a competitive team and that it's more of a pub-stomping clan. Then Shinaldo says there's a competitive branch or something in the AMP and that they are very good and they've been practicing for years. Then the other guy just says sure to agree later on and then Shinaldo goes ape**** and says how the guy is ret***ed. I just saw some drama and had to post. But I've asked around and at least FeaR Sharp doesn't know about AMP clan's competitive branch.