how much of a pain in the ass for you to complete the bloodthirsty challenge for

#1majorgalaxyPosted 3/4/2013 6:36:17 PM
gold camo

no problem

or

fustrating to the point of giving up
---
A book worth reading is A hitch hikers guide to the galaxy both good and funny
GT:MayorofEarth2
#2darkhouse999Posted 3/4/2013 6:41:47 PM
I have more issues with the Revenge Medals or Longshots. Bloodthirsty Medals are easy to get for me.
---
www.youtube.com/darkhouse999
#3JonnywestsidePosted 3/4/2013 6:42:36 PM
The only time I've had bloodthirsties left after the 150 no perks/attachment kills is with the Executioner. A few Shotguns as well because its only 50 kills for them.

Revenge medals are the worst.
#4Gunther482Posted 3/4/2013 6:56:45 PM
Jonnywestside posted...
The only time I've had bloodthirsties left after the 150 no perks/attachment kills is with the Executioner. A few Shotguns as well because its only 50 kills for them.

Play FFA. The terrible spawns make revenge medals a breeze.
#5JonnywestsidePosted 3/4/2013 7:01:25 PM
Gunther482 posted...
Jonnywestside posted...

Play FFA. The terrible spawns make revenge medals a breeze.

I just find 30 too many TBH not because "OMG I don't die 30 times" just high compared to the others, plus you can only get 1 per life/death and there is tons of rage quitters.
#6Cornbread4lifePosted 3/4/2013 7:06:29 PM
It depends. Some guns that's my first thing done. Some guns I swear I got tons of bloodthirsties with up until no perks/attachments and then I can't get it done. A couple of times I'd get 8 or 9 out of 10 WITH no perks/attachments, then pop everything back on, and then still can't get it done.

It's not usually a pain in the ass, but when it is...s***.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, and impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time. You've been warned.
#7ThankMeNowBLEHHPosted 3/4/2013 7:07:51 PM
mk46 and svu. when i get my fourth kill i always die!
#8APG_CAMOPosted 3/4/2013 9:03:31 PM
I always do my no perks no attachments at the same time. For some reason by the time I get that done, I usually only have maybe 5 more bloodthirsties to get. So I don't think it's too bad.
---
GT: APG CAMO
(End of rant, thank you for listening, please visit my site idontcareifyoudisagree.net) - nuschler2212
#9GandalfTehGrayPosted 3/4/2013 9:14:08 PM
Besides Combat Knife/Crossbow things bloodthirsty is easy. No attachments on the MK was a real hassle.
---
"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." Booster Defense Force
#10PidgeonPeasantPosted 3/4/2013 9:19:48 PM
Long shots can suck it. I get roughly 5 bloodthirstys while doing no perks or attatchments but longshots are just horid