Why no info on a new Call of Duty yet?

#1DepreceV2Posted 3/4/2013 7:37:25 PM
I'm ready! It's time for the hype train to start a new! WHERE ARE YOU IW?!?! WHERE ARE YOU?!?! LET'S GET SOME INFO!!! IS IT MW4?!?! WILL IT BE ON THE NEW CONSOLES?!?! WILL I GET STUPID RESPONSES TO THIS TOPIC?!?!
---
This is a message board. I don't care about my spelling or grammar on GFaqs. You don't like my grammar mistakes? Get over it.
#2shadowsofdawnPosted 3/4/2013 7:39:32 PM
INb4TCiscalledasheep
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#3JonJonFTWPosted 3/4/2013 7:43:21 PM
We didn't get a reveal trailer for Black Ops II until May 1st. Be patient.
---
"Why did you eat Snail Po?"
Gamertag : JonJonXs | Nintendo Network : JonJonXs | PSN : JonJonXs | Steam : JonJonXs | Youtube : JonJonFtheW
#4legendaryssj2Posted 3/4/2013 7:45:03 PM
Usually the trailers don't leak till around the time the NBA playoffs are on. Which is late April- June
---
-- If life were an anime, you'd be dead already...
#5ningtangPosted 3/4/2013 7:46:50 PM
I have the info: It will be almost, but not quite, the same as the previous ones! There will be mostly the same weapons, with a few new ones. There will be slightly fewer maps than the previous game, and more DLC maps. I like black ops 2 quite a bit, but it is barely different from black ops... Just like all of the modern warfare titles are very, very similar.
#6DepreceV2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 7:47:37 PM
JonJonFTW posted...
We didn't get a reveal trailer for Black Ops II until May 1st. Be patient.

i didn't say trailer. i said info.. which we normally have by now.
---
This is a message board. I don't care about my spelling or grammar on GFaqs. You don't like my grammar mistakes? Get over it.
#7FalloutgenuisPosted 3/4/2013 7:58:54 PM
Black Ops 2 just came out.
---
Wub!
GT: RAW DJ
#8DepreceV2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 8:20:47 PM
Falloutgenuis posted...

Yes... However.. There is a normal pattern for CoD. Game comes out in the 2 Tuesday of November. 1st DLC drops in January. New CoD INFO comes out in February. New Trailer drops when the NBA playoffs start after all the hype.
---
#9Silver17Posted 3/4/2013 8:28:55 PM
DepreceV2 posted...
Falloutgenuis posted...

Yes... However.. There is a normal pattern for CoD. Game comes out in the 2 Tuesday of November. 1st DLC drops in January. New CoD INFO comes out in February. New Trailer drops when the NBA playoffs start after all the hype.

For me, the only info I need is for Activision to "confirm" that MW4 will be available on the 360 since the next gen consoles are slated to come out later this year.

I'm not a huge fan of buying any console until it has been out for at least a year...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#10devilschain30Posted 3/4/2013 9:14:01 PM
Haha. Info usually gets leaked around late march. The only reason treyarch leaked theirs earlier is because they thought BO1 was successful (which it was, IMO) and thought highly of BO2. And MW3 was a joke to most people.
---
GT: Gods pudding
Pokemon B/W 2 FC: 3783-8619-6565