And I really liked Dead Space.
---
Not changing this until every DLC buyer is in Jail
#2jackbaur24(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 4:15:35 AM
New guns for 1$ each
New pointstreaks every month for 1$
New maps each month for $2
Zombie Maps $5 /depending on size

Basic game should be free but only include Nuketown.
---
Not changing this until every DLC buyer is in Jail
#3jackbaur24(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 4:46:27 AM
In case anyone dont know yet, its making the News today that EA has dropped dead space franchise and the studio that made it (visceral) because of dissapointing sales.
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -supergreat
#4RapaleemanPosted 3/5/2013 4:57:48 AM
Honestly, micro transactions to unlock the camos would get rid of the majority of the boosters.

Those type of micro transactions that just unlock things early are fine in my book, especially superficial stuff like camos as long as there is a way to unlock them in game that isn't impossible.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.
#5jackbaur24(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 4:59:49 AM
yeah i would def. buy that if price is reasonable. not having any fun getting the LMGs to diamond.

also i would be up for having the choice which maps i want to buy and which not. tho probably i would get all of them anyways.

but some people only play zombies it would be nice for them if they could choose. and for MP i guess it wouldnt hurt if there is fresh maps every month.
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -supergreat
#6jackbaur24(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 5:05:22 AM
sorry for all the double posts but i am shocked dead space is no more i really loved that franchise (well mostly 1+2) ....

Cod definately never should be PAY TO WIN, where you can BUY yourself into having an advantage over other players, but more content would be nice!!
---
#7kokowaaPosted 3/5/2013 9:27:06 AM
why would they make it free2play when they sell so many copies at 60?
#8shadowsofdawnPosted 3/5/2013 9:37:55 AM
Pretty sure the micro-transactions was what helped kill Dead Space.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#9JonnywestsidePosted 3/5/2013 9:48:16 AM
Dead Space 3 failed because it wasn't a patch on the original or slightly less dissapointing sequel. Too action-oriented when the survival horror aspect is what made the first game so popular. Same reason Resident Evil 5/6 bombed because they were not as good as the great Resident Evil 4 which the original Dead Space shamelessly ripped off.
#10Happy_MCGPosted 3/5/2013 10:45:01 AM
Dead Space isn't dead.

Well, it's no more dead than it normally is.
---
NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM FEED THE TROLLS YUMMY BACON - love_pirate