The only thing that will make players switch to a launcher class is...

#1shadowsofdawnPosted 3/5/2013 9:37:17 AM
A CUAV. People prioritize shooting those down more than a damn VTOL or Lodestar lol
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#2JonnywestsidePosted 3/5/2013 9:44:44 AM
It's effects are instantly noticeable plus shooting down a lodestar is pretty difficult to do without being killed a bunch of times even with the right perks. The best thing to do is hide. It is usually just one dude shooting them down aswell, CUAV goes down instantly Lodestars take a while.
#3Maiken100Posted 3/5/2013 9:47:34 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4OneMillionKidsPosted 3/5/2013 9:52:49 AM
Ha thank you this was annoying me so much last night. I run cuav and it is ALWAYS down after a few seconds every match. I thought i was going crazy.
#5kissarmy132Posted 3/5/2013 1:12:54 PM
If you divide you assists by the # of uses itll tell you what is the most effective. For me, the UAV gives less assists/use than the CUAV
---
"Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart, and it cannot touch my soul." - Jimmy V.
#6tactikz4Posted 3/5/2013 1:14:43 PM
UAV in hardcore gets down in 2 seconds.
---
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3/Black Ops 2 My Fav Multiplayer.
#7shadowsofdawn(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 2:18:26 PM
OneMillionKids posted...
Ha thank you this was annoying me so much last night. I run cuav and it is ALWAYS down after a few seconds every match. I thought i was going crazy.

I ran CUAV for the first time recently and I couldn't believe how quickly they went down. It usually takes at least 15 seconds for anyone to even attempt to shoot a lodestar down, but CUAVs scare the s*** out of them.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#8NightHawkPWPosted 3/5/2013 2:23:11 PM
shadowsofdawn posted...
A CUAV. People prioritize shooting those down more than a damn VTOL or Lodestar lol

That's because you never see VTOL's in this game. Since its launch I've maybe encountered them 5 times. No joke. Hell, I've never even been killed by a dog yet! Haven't seen them. I see plenty of Dragonfires and Stealth Choppers though. I always have my launcher ready for UAV's and CUAV's and whatever else they throw at me.
---
"I swear, I'm so pissed off at my mom. As soon as she's of age, I'm putting her in a home." ~ Brennan Huff
#9KeldonisPosted 3/5/2013 2:27:59 PM(edited)
Funny, for some reason my team never shoots down CUAV's.

Really annoying when I have a VSAT up and no one on my team shoots it down.

Complete waste.....

Then again, that's why I run EMP now, so I just don't have to deal with garbage teammates not shooting **** down.
---
We trained harder than you today, and we're gonna party harder than you tonight. Mint with the crew.
#10KeldonisPosted 3/5/2013 2:29:49 PM(edited)
NightHawkPW posted...
shadowsofdawn posted...

That's because you never see VTOL's in this game. Since its launch I've maybe encountered them 5 times. No joke. Hell, I've never even been killed by a dog yet! Haven't seen them. I see plenty of Dragonfires and Stealth Choppers though. I always have my launcher ready for UAV's and CUAV's and whatever else they throw at me.

You must be a TDM player. I see dogs, VTOL's, swarms etc quite frequently in KC.
---
We trained harder than you today, and we're gonna party harder than you tonight. Mint with the crew.