The only thing that will make players switch to a launcher class is...

#11shadowsofdawn(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 2:29:05 PM
NightHawkPW posted...
shadowsofdawn posted...
A CUAV. People prioritize shooting those down more than a damn VTOL or Lodestar lol

That's because you never see VTOL's in this game. Since its launch I've maybe encountered them 5 times. No joke. Hell, I've never even been killed by a dog yet! Haven't seen them. I see plenty of Dragonfires and Stealth Choppers though. I always have my launcher ready for UAV's and CUAV's and whatever else they throw at me.

Yeah VTOLs are semi-rare, but Lodestars, Dogs, Swarms, etc are super common depending on the game mode. I mainly play Demo and there's a big killstreak nearly every game.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#12NightHawkPWPosted 3/5/2013 2:31:50 PM
Keldonis posted...
NightHawkPW posted...
shadowsofdawn posted...
A CUAV. People prioritize shooting those down more than a damn VTOL or Lodestar lol

That's because you never see VTOL's in this game. Since its launch I've maybe encountered them 5 times. No joke. Hell, I've never even been killed by a dog yet! Haven't seen them. I see plenty of Dragonfires and Stealth Choppers though. I always have my launcher ready for UAV's and CUAV's and whatever else they throw at me.

You must be a TDM player. I see dogs, VTOL's, swarms etc quite frequently in KC.

I play the Bonus playlist. Chaos Moshpit
---
"I swear, I'm so pissed off at my mom. As soon as she's of age, I'm putting her in a home." ~ Brennan Huff
#13CaffeineSnorterPosted 3/5/2013 2:32:08 PM
UAV in hardcore gets down in 2 seconds.

I only run it for the first pass.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#14Marcavious614Posted 3/5/2013 2:54:37 PM
I only used launchers to get diamond, now I use black hat
---
I like to race school buses
#15puzzlefitePosted 3/5/2013 3:00:24 PM
Jonnywestside posted...
It's effects are instantly noticeable plus shooting down a lodestar is pretty difficult to do without being killed a bunch of times even with the right perks. The best thing to do is hide. It is usually just one dude shooting them down aswell, CUAV goes down instantly Lodestars take a while.

^ This. I have a class with Cold-blooded and still die a few times from Lodestar because those bombs go straight towards the spawn points when there are no targets or somewhere near your teammates and the Lodestar flies further away. VTOL is really easy to shoot down with a MK48+FMJ. I've shot a VTOL down on my own and it was only able to get 1 kill as it was going down.
---
Gamertag: Crash Geom