how is this game now?

#1mustardpi314Posted 3/5/2013 1:09:12 PM
i posted here earlier in this game's lifetime looking for opinions. i've stopped playing shooters for the most part, but i'm considering picking one up again.
i played MW2 almost exclusively.
i got battlefield 3 recently but was not impressed by the gameplay overall.

i don't know many people who play shooters much anymore, so i mostly play solo (i also don't have a mic for xbox). but i can have fun with MW2 by myself in TDM or FFA.

however, if/when MW2 starts really slumping to death... will i enjoy this game like i did MW2?
---
Official Ninetales of the Pokemon X and Y boards
PokeDoc: http://tinyurl.com/mustardpi314
#2GiglioroninomPosted 3/5/2013 1:12:08 PM
Everybody on here seems to complain about lag, boosting, and dash boarding a lot, but I honestly rarely experience that stuff. I have 40+ hours in the game and I still enjoy it to the fullest extent.
---
Uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, don't wear a C, and J all over your B's.
#3BipBapBamPosted 3/5/2013 1:12:49 PM
bad
---
Victory is my destiny.
GT: Noitrez
#4GL17CHPosted 3/5/2013 1:15:39 PM
still broken af. it has always been this way, but cod is moving to a much faster overall pace. this makes the connection lag and lag compensation seen all the more prevalent, and justifiably so. i've been a hardcore cod fan since cod 2, but i think it's time to wait until next gen gaming for cod to be realistically fun again.
#5GreatKiraLordPosted 3/5/2013 1:18:04 PM
BipBapBam posted...
bad
#6james259Posted 3/5/2013 1:18:32 PM
This the first cod I've enjoyed since MW2.

But you since you asked on Gfaqs (Internet in general) you are going to see a lot of hate

Emblem editor is well done
Everything is well balanced
Titles are cool and fun to work for
Maps are meh...
Pick 10 system is the greatest thing to happen to Cod
Lag is blown way out of proportion. It's evident though

On top of that you got Zombies and Campaign
---
It hurts so good
#7Juzten76Posted 3/5/2013 1:19:01 PM
Popular opinion seems to be that it sucks.

The truth is that it is the best CoD. Sure there is lag, but not as bad as they make it sound. If you can handle some lag occasionally, there really aren't any other problems. By far one of the most balanced CoDs yet.
#8belieberPosted 3/5/2013 1:19:01 PM
GreatKiraLord posted...
BipBapBam posted...
bad

---
GT: BEIBER 4EVER
AMAZING.
#9NejiHyuga900Posted 3/5/2013 3:18:38 PM

But you since you asked on Gfaqs (Internet in general) you are going to see a lot of hate

Maps are meh...

This. Also, the BO2 campaign is the best (well, it is my favorite CoD campaign). It is like the only CoD campaign that I feel has a great replay value. I haven't played zombies that much but I did love WaW's and BO1's zombies. The zombies in BO2 are my least favorite but the new zombie game modes are awesome. As for multiplayer, yes, what James said. Awesome new features and the custom classes are very well balanced with a few OP weapons but the lag and spawns in this game are a big problem, which is why people are hating this game (and they are also hating because CoD is getting repetitive).
---
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#10Dark_JinougaPosted 3/5/2013 3:41:47 PM
james259 posted...

Maps are meh...

pretty much this. I came to BO2 from MW2, and I like it a lot. Smgs are a bit overused, thanks to the map mostly :/ otherwise, sometimes lag is frustrating when someone turns a corner and insta kills you, only to see in the killcam that he stoped and carefully aimed at your head after going around the corner.

all in all, i like BO2, and zombies and campain are quite good too, just take breaks when you get frustrated, or you will break something soon (happend once to my, by accident^^)
---
Noobs=Market
Market>You