FFA/nuke medal class

#1kissarmy132Posted 3/5/2013 3:03:06 PM
Does anyone have a good class set up for FFA that has the potential to get the 30 kill medal?

I was hoping to either use an SMG or an AR in my class, I dont really have a preference as to which one.

Also how neccisary is silencer?

And as for score streaks, what are my best bets
---
"Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart, and it cannot touch my soul." - Jimmy V.
#2aminthemachinePosted 3/5/2013 5:10:27 PM
Killstreaks kills will not count towards the 30 kill medal. The kills can only come from your gun, lethal and so forth. So I would run something like uav, and other support streaks.
---
PSN Vanilla_Gorilla
XBOX 360 Vaniiia GoriiLa
#3kissarmy132(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 5:18:12 PM
How about perks? What are good to use?
---
"Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart, and it cannot touch my soul." - Jimmy V.
#4JonnywestsidePosted 3/5/2013 5:19:10 PM
I've been close a few times but I guess the best class would be.

Whatever Gun You're Best With + 1/2 attachments

Flak jacket
Toughness+Scavenger
Dexterity+Tac Mask

C4 (if only 1 attachment)

UAV/VSAT/EMP
#5kissarmy132(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 5:29:41 PM
should i go no silencer and let them come to me when they see me on the mini map? or should i run silencer and try to run around and find them?
---
#6JonnywestsidePosted 3/5/2013 5:34:52 PM
kissarmy132 posted...
should i go no silencer and let them come to me when they see me on the mini map? or should i run silencer and try to run around and find them?

Best trying to hold a nice cover spot close to spawns. You can sometimes get BKs hellbent on revenge continously spawning near you and running straight towards you for easy kills. Silencer is optional the key is getting that first Vsat and taking full advantage.