AN-94 is the best assault rifle

#1timilayas99Posted 3/5/2013 3:22:30 PM
IMO better than the FAL.

First 2 shots are 900RPM. So if you land those first 2 shots your opponent is at a major disadvantage.
Better fire rate.
Better irons.

Yes the FAL is a 2 hit kill but it's SF attachment makes its fire rate horrendous.

Just my opinion though. It might be different for you. If you disagree then tell me why the FAL is better.
#2Purely_LuckPosted 3/5/2013 3:23:48 PM
You see, theres this called a trigger finger, you may have heard of it.
---
LoL IGN:Paradox, Gamertag-Nuhlified-Best Search and Destory player on the Blops 2 boards.
#3timilayas99(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 3:28:40 PM
Purely_Luck posted...

Calm down dude, I just said it's my opinion and didn't say anything uncalled for. No need to say that.
#4rowewheelesPosted 3/5/2013 3:36:27 PM
timilayas99 posted...
Purely_Luck posted...

Calm down dude, I just said it's my opinion and didn't say anything uncalled for. No need to say that.

No such thing on the internet. I agree with you though.
---
GT - BrownEyeBlew24
#5majormPosted 3/5/2013 3:49:04 PM
timilayas99 posted...
Purely_Luck posted...

This is the internet. This is Gamefaqs. Nothing but little no-life jerks who like nothing better than being rude to random strangers online because they're pathetic losers in real-life and it's their only chance to feel like bigshots.

It's a lot like everybody that plays games online. Oh wait, it's the same people.
---
Five million Cybermen, easy. One Doctor...now you're scared.
#6videogames2004Posted 3/5/2013 3:57:37 PM
majorm posted...
timilayas99 posted...
Purely_Luck posted...

This is the internet. This is Gamefaqs. Nothing but little no-life jerks who like nothing better than being rude to random strangers online because they're pathetic losers in real-life and it's their only chance to feel like bigshots.

It's a lot like everybody that plays games online. Oh wait, it's the same people.

Also amazing is that he felt it necessary to respond to such a poorly executed response. At least one word is missing...

On-topic, the AN-94 also doesn't require you to waste pick 10 or attachment points to convert to full auto. AN-94 has a much larger clip size as well. FAL has its uses, but I agree that overall the AN-94 is superior.
#7timilayas99(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 4:10:24 PM
majorm posted...
timilayas99 posted...
Purely_Luck posted...

Agreed, some people are just pathetic.
#8timilayas99(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 4:12:24 PM
Back on topic though. Keep more opinions coming.
#9gameflakPosted 3/5/2013 4:27:53 PM
I definitely like the AN94 better than the FAL in pubs.

I think it would get owned by the FAL on LAN though.
---
What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?
#10BansheeNTDmodePosted 3/5/2013 4:31:09 PM
I still think the scar h is better because of the almost no recoil feature.
Plus smr is better than the FAiL gun if you think about trigger finger.