AN-94 is the best assault rifle

#21GandalfTehGrayPosted 3/5/2013 5:49:09 PM
I have a higher K/D with the FAL, but don't have the trigger finger to play as aggressively with it as I can with AN-94. Plus bursting it is great for those long range shots when they actually happen.
---
"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." Booster Defense Force
#22Deo_ViBritanniaPosted 3/5/2013 9:17:18 PM
BansheeNTDmode posted...
I still think the scar h is better because of the almost no recoil feature.

lol is this a joke?
#23AlexanaxelaPosted 3/5/2013 9:19:33 PM
From: BansheeNTDmode | Posted: 3/5/2013 5:31:09 PM | #010
I still think the scar h is better because of the almost no recoil feature.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/ovhargro/zojk3ba.gif
---
Deoxyribonucleic Acid
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2056/ohgod.png
#24TecmoB0Posted 3/5/2013 9:23:19 PM
ill agree. the fal shoots far too many blanks for me to agree. Whenever i really need it to work i end up taking it off select fire cuz its doing god knows what with my bullets
---
Souvlaki space station
#25majormPosted 3/6/2013 5:39:32 AM
Sorry. I got off topic earlier because people who are rude just because they think it's cool **** me off!!

I agree the AN-94 is amazing. I ran with the AK in Black Ops and this feels even better. It may have a bit more recoil than some but it's manageable. And I like the fact that when you hit them, you kill them. I always go for more stopping power over accuracy.
---
Five million Cybermen, easy. One Doctor...now you're scared.
#26webbc99Posted 3/6/2013 6:11:14 AM
majorm posted...
Sorry. I got off topic earlier because people who are rude just because they think it's cool **** me off!!

I agree the AN-94 is amazing. I ran with the AK in Black Ops and this feels even better. It may have a bit more recoil than some but it's manageable. And I like the fact that when you hit them, you kill them. I always go for more stopping power over accuracy.

This is what I like about the gun. On Hardcore it's soooo annoying to hit someone 3+ times and they're still alive. AN94 is almost always a one-shot-kill.

However, if I happen to run into the enemy mass respawning, the AN94 is probably one of the guns I least want. Going full auto, it's really low ROF and bad accuracy hold it back. It's great for just tapping the trigger and dropping people at any range though.
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Mor7al S7rike | Steam: webbc99
Playing: World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, PSASBR
#27timilayas99(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 8:18:27 AM
webbc99 posted...
majorm posted...

This is what I like about the gun. On Hardcore it's soooo annoying to hit someone 3+ times and they're still alive. AN94 is almost always a one-shot-kill.

However, if I happen to run into the enemy mass respawning, the AN94 is probably one of the guns I least want. Going full auto, it's really low ROF and bad accuracy hold it back. It's great for just tapping the trigger and dropping people at any range though.

I find myself loving the accuracy of the AN-94 full auto. It almost seems like it has no recoil to me.
#28BrockObanaPosted 3/6/2013 8:38:51 AM
timilayas99 posted...
webbc99 posted...
majorm posted...

I find myself loving the accuracy of the AN-94 full auto. It almost seems like it has no recoil to me.

It actually has considerable amount of recoil and you can find ou the exact recoil values with the Marvel's chart:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhNxXL3z8i1GdEExOVRmV3JIMjRkc2dscDRTSGR1VkE#gid=0

Apparently, the AN-94 has one of the highest recoils amongst the ARs.
---
"I'm going to block this kid for the same reason as I mute screaming 12-year olds in the game." -COD hero-
#29timilayas99(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 8:47:23 AM
BrockObana posted...
timilayas99 posted...
webbc99 posted...
majorm posted...

It actually has considerable amount of recoil and you can find ou the exact recoil values with the Marvel's chart:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhNxXL3z8i1GdEExOVRmV3JIMjRkc2dscDRTSGR1VkE#gid=0

Oh. Does the suppressor reduce recoil as well as the muzzle flash? Or does it keep the recoil the same?
#30BrockObanaPosted 3/6/2013 8:52:18 AM
timilayas99 posted...
BrockObana posted...
timilayas99 posted...
webbc99 posted...
majorm posted...

Oh. Does the suppressor reduce recoil as well as the muzzle flash? Or does it keep the recoil the same?

The recoil remains the same but the centerspeed is reduced by 2% with the suppressor, along with range.
---
"I'm going to block this kid for the same reason as I mute screaming 12-year olds in the game." -COD hero-