o_0 i am literally dumbfounded at this executioner challenge

#21Alexanaxela(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 10:01:24 PM
Alexanaxela posted...
From: Deo_ViBritannia | Posted: 3/5/2013 11:11:30 PM | #015
Lol ever since the buff thats really easy.

If you ACTUALLY ADS you can kill someone in 2 shots.

i do bro, most kill take 3 shots minimum. Gun only got 5 shots in it

You're probably not waiting long enough to get into range.

you're right i'd probably be dead waiting for them to get that close, and i'd probably be dead if i only fired 2 shots and prayed that they died unless they were totally unaware of my presence
---
It's Not About The Shoes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCRS0hQctus
#22SevenDayCandlePosted 3/5/2013 10:17:31 PM
Warchild posted...
Mitchach0 posted...
In all seriousness, just use the assault shield to close the distance and put yourself into situations that have potential for double kills. Swap quickly when the opportunity presents itself. Concussions will help. I like to think that I am qualified to talk on the matter, as I have got around 7.5k kills with these bad boys.

This. I actually have the highest KD with these than any other pistol...go figure.

I use the shield + pistols a lot. Gold Executioners were easy to get when Dual Wield I'd assume, I did it with a single.

I did the no perks/attachments at the same time with the Executioner. Got my doubles, revenges, and bloodthirsties. Think I'm rockin out a 1.52 KD with it and I don't camp.. 2000 kills with them WOOT!.. Not my thing.

If you're really having trouble though, use Dual Wield since then they have built in Fast Mags.

Shield
Dual Executioners

Flak Hacket
Fast Hands + Scavenger
Tactical Mask

Concussion
Bouncing Betty (to cover your backside).
#23Mitchach0Posted 3/5/2013 11:49:20 PM
Alexanaxela posted...
Alexanaxela posted...
From: Deo_ViBritannia | Posted: 3/5/2013 11:11:30 PM | #015
Lol ever since the buff thats really easy.

If you ACTUALLY ADS you can kill someone in 2 shots.

i do bro, most kill take 3 shots minimum. Gun only got 5 shots in it

You're probably not waiting long enough to get into range.

you're right i'd probably be dead waiting for them to get that close, and i'd probably be dead if i only fired 2 shots and prayed that they died unless they were totally unaware of my presence

Finding it hard to detect the tone that you've used there, so I'll just say politely.... That's what the shield is for. I used to make the mistake of firing on the enemy while they were out of optimal range. I'd say the majority, if not a good chunk, of my kills with it are one shot kills, even if I do "make sure of it" by using more shots than necessary.
---
http://www.youtube.com/mitchacho
#24Deo_ViBritanniaPosted 3/6/2013 8:49:17 AM
id just solo the executioner and go:

lightweight
scavenger
dexterity

then either ghost or ext cond

and a c4
#25Sputnik1337Posted 3/6/2013 8:56:12 AM
I found the double kills to be one of the easiest challenges for it. Jump in a hardpoint with good choke points or something.
---
z
#26Gunther482Posted 3/6/2013 9:28:21 AM
Try some HQ or HP. Throw a couple of stuns and hope that more than one enemy is present.

Or play Chaos Moshpit and get into Nuketown Demo or something
#27ace68128Posted 3/6/2013 11:22:45 AM
hc ctf with long barrel and fast mag was what i used to get my gold executioner. its a easy gun to use when you get the long barrel.
---
Gt- Naked Carr0t