Why this game is better than MW3

#1NordiniPosted 3/5/2013 6:55:38 PM(edited)
People acting like this game has the worst "hit detection" / "lag" / "weapon balance"
Summed up in 33 seconds.
Skip to 0:07

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp4IBEBrkbY
---
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
#2timilayas99Posted 3/5/2013 6:54:31 PM
Everybody knows that MW3 was the worst CoD in the series. No ones arguing with you.
#3QuantiTPosted 3/5/2013 6:56:36 PM
so the games bad because the guy outplayed you?
---
Anything Could Happen.......
#4Nordini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 6:58:21 PM
1. It's not me.

2. Notice how he fires and gets a hitmarker before his gun is anywhere near him. His bullet is apparently an extremely wide blade that eviscerates people.

3. The guy was behind a pillar.

4. this guy is shooting from the hip while spinning 20 feet away.
---
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
#5CaffeineSnorterPosted 3/5/2013 7:00:09 PM
so the games bad because the guy outplayed you?

How the hell did he outplay him? The gun was nowhere near pointed towards him.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#6fatclemenzaPosted 3/5/2013 7:03:33 PM
>2013
>still thinking killcams and theater are accurate
>laughinggirls.gif

MW3 sucks though that's never been disputed by anyone
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#7whodeynotdatPosted 3/5/2013 7:05:22 PM
MW3 was the worst COD by far. This game is tied with mw2 for me. I like a lot out of both games. The scorestreaks blow away any cod. Their fair, balanced, and powerful. When I earn a stealth chopper, it feels well deserved. The gun balance favors smg's but honestly I've had success with pretty much every gun class.
---
YOLO = You Oughta Look Out
#8SkilzMCPosted 3/5/2013 7:05:48 PM
So you hit him with 2 bullets and then he gets a lucky no scope on you and now you're mad.

Is that a good summary?
---
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#9CaffeineSnorterPosted 3/5/2013 7:13:13 PM
So you hit him with 2 bullets and then he gets a lucky no scope on you and now you're mad.

Is that a good summary?

No an apt summary would be that the sniper obviously had that Wanted perk. Curving bullets like that.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#10SkilzMCPosted 3/5/2013 7:20:59 PM
CaffeineSnorter posted...

Is that a good summary?

No an apt summary would be that the sniper obviously had that Wanted perk. Curving bullets like that.

He hit a once in a CoD lucky no scope as a level 50-something while our try hard ACR+ sitrep pro dude is made that even with all his advantages on this guy he died. How can you not just say GG newbie I'll get you next time. If a dude hits a round ending shot like that I would applaud him. What a bunch of sore losers.
---
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC