Why this game is better than MW3

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Why this game is better than MW3
3 years ago#1
People acting like this game has the worst "hit detection" / "lag" / "weapon balance"
Summed up in 33 seconds.
Skip to 0:07

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp4IBEBrkbY
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
3 years ago#2
Everybody knows that MW3 was the worst CoD in the series. No ones arguing with you.
3 years ago#3
so the games bad because the guy outplayed you?
Anything Could Happen.......
3 years ago#4
1. It's not me.

2. Notice how he fires and gets a hitmarker before his gun is anywhere near him. His bullet is apparently an extremely wide blade that eviscerates people.

3. The guy was behind a pillar.

4. this guy is shooting from the hip while spinning 20 feet away.
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
3 years ago#5
so the games bad because the guy outplayed you?

How the hell did he outplay him? The gun was nowhere near pointed towards him.
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
3 years ago#6
>2013
>still thinking killcams and theater are accurate
>laughinggirls.gif

MW3 sucks though that's never been disputed by anyone
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
3 years ago#7
MW3 was the worst COD by far. This game is tied with mw2 for me. I like a lot out of both games. The scorestreaks blow away any cod. Their fair, balanced, and powerful. When I earn a stealth chopper, it feels well deserved. The gun balance favors smg's but honestly I've had success with pretty much every gun class.
YOLO = You Oughta Look Out
3 years ago#8
So you hit him with 2 bullets and then he gets a lucky no scope on you and now you're mad.

Is that a good summary?
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
3 years ago#9
So you hit him with 2 bullets and then he gets a lucky no scope on you and now you're mad.

Is that a good summary?

No an apt summary would be that the sniper obviously had that Wanted perk. Curving bullets like that.
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
3 years ago#10
CaffeineSnorter posted...

Is that a good summary?

No an apt summary would be that the sniper obviously had that Wanted perk. Curving bullets like that.

He hit a once in a CoD lucky no scope as a level 50-something while our try hard ACR+ sitrep pro dude is made that even with all his advantages on this guy he died. How can you not just say GG newbie I'll get you next time. If a dude hits a round ending shot like that I would applaud him. What a bunch of sore losers.
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Why this game is better than MW3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived