Why this game is better than MW3

#41fatclemenzaPosted 3/6/2013 4:07:15 PM
If you pause the video at the right time, you will see he gets a hitmarker when his sniper is pointed at the blue car. I would guess there is probably a 20 foot distance between the blue car and the guy he killed.

Killcams are not accurate. In reality, he fired later in his turn than the killcam illustrates. That means he was looking at the player (more or less) when he actually shot, and the player was inside the huge sniper hipfire cone. It was a 1 in a million shot.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#42Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 3/6/2013 4:10:33 PM
fatclemenza posted...
If you pause the video at the right time, you will see he gets a hitmarker when his sniper is pointed at the blue car. I would guess there is probably a 20 foot distance between the blue car and the guy he killed.

Killcams are not accurate. In reality, he fired later in his turn than the killcam illustrates. That means he was looking at the player (more or less) when he actually shot, and the player was inside the huge sniper hipfire cone. It was a 1 in a million shot.

Or the killcam was actually true to what the dude who died saw, but not what the person who shot him saw.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#43Astro_B0mbPosted 3/6/2013 4:14:00 PM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
fatclemenza posted...

Or the killcam was actually true to what the dude who died saw, but not what the person who shot him saw.

Killcams are never 100% accurate.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.