Best Player in the World?

#41TecmoB0Posted 3/5/2013 11:16:55 PM
dueric posted...
TecmoB0 posted...
dueric posted...
DrkeX posted...
What sensitvity does Xjawz play on in BO2?

I really was just messing with you, dude.

XJawz isn't very good.

Now Woodysgamertag. Well, that's a whole nother story.

remember when he used to help the less skilled players? i dont

Depends on what skill you're referring to. LOL

If it has anything to do with being alone and a teenager, he probably helps a ton. As long as that teenager's only experience is based off of what they have seen on Family Ties.

ok, tina yothers is hitting on me. at least, im pretty sure her nose is. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!
---
Souvlaki space station
#42Doktor_KaboomPosted 3/5/2013 11:48:00 PM
Supercool is pretty beast so actually he is one to ask....

Who have you played against that gives you a good run for the money? Anyone you'd feel apprehensive about going up against?
---
I'm on a gravy train with biscuit wheels
#43LerthyrPosted 3/5/2013 11:48:31 PM
gunho7 posted...
dueric posted...
DrkeX posted...
What sensitvity does Xjawz play on in BO2?

I really was just messing with you, dude.

XJawz isn't very good.

Now Woodysgamertag. Well, that's a whole nother story.

actually lol'd

actually am lerthyr
---
GT: Lerthyr
"Lerth, watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful." -supercoolisaac
#44LerthyrPosted 3/5/2013 11:50:21 PM
Doktor_Kaboom posted...

Who have you played against that gives you a good run for the money? Anyone you'd feel apprehensive about going up against?

Isaac and I have only lost a handful of games in SnD. It's refreshing to get a challenge every now and then.
---
"Lerth, watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful." -supercoolisaac
#45Doktor_KaboomPosted 3/5/2013 11:55:40 PM
Sacred_Asylum posted...
Doktor_Kaboom posted...

Isaac and I have only lost a handful of games in SnD. It's refreshing to get a challenge every now and then.

You have a YouTube channel? It'd be cool to check out.
---
I'm on a gravy train with biscuit wheels
#46LerthyrPosted 3/6/2013 12:27:06 AM
Doktor_Kaboom posted...
Sacred_Asylum posted...
Doktor_Kaboom posted...

You have a YouTube channel? It'd be cool to check out.

Nope. However, I'm compiling a handful of clutches into one video and having Isaac render it at some point if you'd like to see some gameplay.
---
#47JohnWall32Posted 3/6/2013 12:58:00 AM
I'm probably the best shotgunner in the world....anywhere from 2.5 to 3.5 k/d on all 4 shotties...playing solo only....game was so easy I quit and went back to zombies
#48LandonioPosted 3/6/2013 3:10:10 AM
Wtf is this bullspit. There is no "best CoD player". This isn't Halo, where you could make clear cut cases for particular players for each game (Ogre 1 for H1, Walshy for H2, Roy for H3, Roy/Ninja for Reach) etc.

The skill gap is much to small for that kinda talk. Anybody can sit in corners and/or roll with a full party using target finders and pull 4-5 k/d games on the reg. Pubstomping is not impressive anymore and doesn't really mean anything.

Hell, if I played that super conservative style I'd have at least a 4. But I like to run around with the Remington and SMGs, yet I still have a 2.9 with a 3.0 w/l.

You gotta realize this is Call of Duty we're talking about here. Save that kinda talk for a game like Halo or Counter-Strike.
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing:BlOps 2
#49emericaPosted 3/6/2013 7:07:19 AM(edited)
It's hard to judge the best. Most in the 3.0+ kd range play with stacked parties. I personally think xcal is one of the best. Frequently plays solo or with 1 other person who isn't that good. Refuses to use top tier weapons. Gets a majority of his kills with guns using non lethal streaks. Spm is like 600+ and insists on playing the objective. I think his KD is right around 3.0 now.
---
:)
#50zxrax_alt_1Posted 3/6/2013 8:11:54 AM(edited)
He's not very good.

This. Liquidtage is terrible, I beat him 2 FFAs in a row but he had 2 less deaths than me (like 30-20 compared to 28-18 in MW3) and he was streaming so he got all his fankids to hatemail me. Turned out pretty funny. Ran into him on BO2 once and he also got pretty much dumped on, ragequit less than 3 minutes in after he started 1-4.
---
http://twitch.tv/vraage | GT: v Raage
i7-3770K @4.5GHz (H100i) | GTX 680 FTW 4GB (H55) | 16GB 2133MHz | Maximus V Extreme | 250GB 840 SSD +2TB | Korean 1440p