Best Player in the World?

#71supercoolisaacPosted 3/6/2013 10:27:17 AM
trakrunr4evr posted...
For the last time, I don't like goats.

Don't lie.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#72Moose_Of_WoePosted 3/6/2013 10:43:32 AM(edited)
Landonio posted...
Wtf is this bullspit. There is no "best CoD player". This isn't Halo, where you could make clear cut cases for particular players for each game (Ogre 1 for H1, Walshy for H2, Roy for H3, Roy/Ninja for Reach) etc.

The skill gap is much to small for that kinda talk. Anybody can sit in corners and/or roll with a full party using target finders and pull 4-5 k/d games on the reg. Pubstomping is not impressive anymore and doesn't really mean anything.

Hell, if I played that super conservative style I'd have at least a 4. But I like to run around with the Remington and SMGs, yet I still have a 2.9 with a 3.0 w/l.

You gotta realize this is Call of Duty we're talking about here. Save that kinda talk for a game like Halo or Counter-Strike.

This.
#73supercoolisaacPosted 3/6/2013 10:47:32 AM
Landonio posted...
Hell, if I played that super conservative style I'd have at least a 4. But I like to run around with the Remington and SMGs, yet I still have a 2.9 with a 3.0 w/l.

>uses the easiest guns in the game
>acts like he's gimping himself

wat
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#74trakrunr4evrPosted 3/6/2013 10:50:55 AM
supercoolisaac posted...
trakrunr4evr posted...
For the last time, I don't like goats.

Don't lie.

I wasn't lying. I don't like goats.

I love them.
---
GT: Stelthmastr
#75theLongR0DPosted 3/6/2013 11:48:26 AM
DrkeX posted...
Who is it? I'm watching this guy on twitch called Liquidtage and the dude is perstige master, like 100k kills and a 4.75 KD

Is there anyone that tops that?

I frequently get put into rooms with that guy and i agree, he's not that good. He always quits after he can't get his big streaks against me. I have never been in a room with him for longer then a match. He'll still do decent, but he doesn't seem to like anyone who might stop him from getting his streaks on the opposing team.
#76BipBapBamPosted 3/6/2013 11:51:54 AM
Liquid is the most generic player ever. Diamond PDW, VSAT, K9, Swarm, full party, GW kill ****ing, Idk how anyone can stand to watch that boring mess.
---
Victory is my destiny.
GT: Noitrez
#77LandonioPosted 3/7/2013 10:25:39 AM
supercoolisaac posted...
Landonio posted...

>uses the easiest guns in the game
>acts like he's gimping himself

wat

I never claimed to be "gimping myself", or to be a great
player, but I'll bite.

-The Remington probably takes more skill than any other shotty in the game, and it can be inconsistent at times.

-The SMGs I use now are the Vector and Skorpion. I stopped using the MSMC and PDW.

-I run around the map in more of a rushing style. I don't sit in corners all game or plant myself at a head-glitched chokepoints or windows all game with a target finder LMG or AR, Wings style, which is how I used to play CoD. That's probably the easiest and safest way to play this game. I play a little more reckless because CoD is kind of a joke to me (Halo player) and I don't really have the patience for that style anymore (and a lot of the maps aren't quite the best for that style anyway).

-Also, 90% of the time the people running around with SMGs and shotties have terrible stats, and they're usually using better guns like the MSMC and KSG.

I'm saying people shouldn't be impressed by inflated K/D numbers in Call of Duty (or really any video game). It's almost always gonna be skewed by something. I've never seen anyone higher than a 3.5 that either A: doesn't have a terrible W/L, B: isn't rolling with a full team, C: plays Ground War and objective exclusively and kill whores on nubs using the campy style I mentioned above. The W/L should be what people focus on, but even that isn't that impressive because almost anyone can pubstomp with a full team.

CoD is boring is s*** to watch. The only time I watch it is if there is commentary and it is good/entertaining/informative.
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing:BlOps 2
#78LerthyrPosted 3/7/2013 10:36:31 AM
Landonio posted...

-The Remington probably takes more skill than any other shotty in the game

wat
---
GT: Lerthyr
"Lerth, watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful." -supercoolisaac
#79pballer86Posted 3/7/2013 10:48:44 AM
I have actually been put into alot of game with liquidtage. He must live close to me (orlando). the first time was when i was put into a game on yemen during the final kill cam and all he was doing is screaming at this kid on the other team. He was really irritating and cocky.. Immediate mute...
---
GT: threefiftyzzz
#80ILLMitch1Posted 3/7/2013 10:54:21 AM
Anyone from FaZe is automatically the best.
---
GT: ILL Mitch1 ---- 8x MW3 Lonewolf Champ
http://www.youtube.com/user/ILLMitchPunch