Worst part of the "Baked to Perfection" challenge.

#1CheBob55Posted 3/6/2013 4:35:50 AM
Get Guardian set up in good position, Trophy System in place to stop grenades, enemies dumb enough to keep running into the Guardians "fire". So far so good. But 75% of the time, if I shoot a person being damaged by the guardian, the bullets will damage them just enough for the guardian to get a "Guardian Kill", especially prevalent with burst fire weapons like the Chicom.

And they want 100 of these for the challenge...I'll never use the Guardian again after finishing this challenge.
#2SpinalsniperPosted 3/6/2013 4:38:23 AM
CheBob55 posted...
Get Guardian set up in good position, Trophy System in place to stop grenades, enemies dumb enough to keep running into the Guardians "fire". So far so good. But 75% of the time, if I shoot a person being damaged by the guardian, the bullets will damage them just enough for the guardian to get a "Guardian Kill", especially prevalent with burst fire weapons like the Chicom.

And they want 100 of these for the challenge...I'll never use the Guardian again after finishing this challenge.

What about headshots? I haven't attempted this yet, are they harder to get do to the visibility - lack thereof?
---
I don't feed trolls and I don't read spam!
Gamer tag: Spinal101
#3CheBob55(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 4:49:40 AM
Spinalsniper posted...
CheBob55 posted...

What about headshots? I haven't attempted this yet, are they harder to get do to the visibility - lack thereof?

That usually does the trick, but the people silly enough to stand in Guardian fire are usually the ones that just stand there firing bullets in panic at the same time, so I don't tend to take my time lining up shots for them.
#4FistersaurusPosted 3/6/2013 4:54:31 AM
That sounds like a pain in the butt... I saw this challenge and thought about going for it soon. Maybe I'll try get it with a shotty!?
#5SpinalsniperPosted 3/6/2013 4:55:38 AM
CheBob55 posted...
Spinalsniper posted...
CheBob55 posted...

That usually does the trick, but the people silly enough to stand in Guardian fire are usually the ones that just stand there firing bullets in panic at the same time, so I don't tend to take my time lining up shots for them.

Good point. Try the Peacekeeper or Swat, they tend to get head shots easier - least for me.
---
I don't feed trolls and I don't read spam!
Gamer tag: Spinal101
#6CheBob55(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 5:10:41 AM
Yeah, I think the challenge is probably hard enough without trying to camo the Chicom at the same time. Guess I'll switch to an AR or the Remmy to get the challenge out of the way.
#7JonnywestsidePosted 3/6/2013 5:23:40 AM
R870. Do the Worm.
#8DepreceV2Posted 3/6/2013 5:44:29 AM
Remmington with MMS sight

Trophy and Smoke

Throw it in a high traffic area. Throw smoke at the door way or where ever. Lay down and shoot through it with the MMS. I'm still doing this challenge... Major pain in the ass.
---
This is a message board. I don't care about my spelling or grammar on GFaqs. You don't like my grammar mistakes? Get over it.
#9BaseballtitanPosted 3/6/2013 7:34:29 AM
What about claymores or bouncing Betties?
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#10bbert901Posted 3/6/2013 8:02:05 AM
What about claymores or bouncing Betties?

Ooh does that count because if so that seems to be the best strategy, besides sitting next to the guardian
---
http://i.imgur.com/OFUbs.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Gzd6P.jpg http://oi48.tinypic.com/256xlj4.jpg