Reset my stats and done nothing but tryhard and gone for the win.

#1JonnywestsidePosted 3/6/2013 2:19:32 PM
After 1000 kills I have 2.25 K/D 565 SPM and a 0.17 W/L.

Only once have I failed to top the leaderboards and I haven't quit a single game. The teammates I get are a complete joke and are responsible for half my deaths most of the time. From here on out it's killwhoring all the way, I can easily avoid 10-20% of deaths by ignoring the B flag and get more streaks for more kills.

On a side note Flak Jacket is unlocked way too late considering it's a must have for objective modes.
#2supercoolisaacPosted 3/6/2013 2:22:45 PM
I agree about flak jacket but a .17 W/L is awful. Perhaps you just don't know how to play the objective properly? I realize how that probably comes off but there is a right and wrong way to try to capture/defend flags.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#3cifer520Posted 3/6/2013 2:23:13 PM
Tac Mask is more useful. People don't know s*** about explosives anymore.
#4kokowaaPosted 3/6/2013 2:24:19 PM
Very nice target finder gameplay! Props
#5BipBapBamPosted 3/6/2013 2:30:52 PM
I don't think I could get a lower W/L than .80 unless I rage quit every game.
---
Victory is my destiny.
GT: Noitrez
#6Astro_B0mbPosted 3/6/2013 2:34:31 PM
I quit games all the time and even I dont have a 0.17 w/l. ur doin it rong.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#7Jonnywestside(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 2:40:03 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
I agree about flak jacket but a .17 W/L is awful. Perhaps you just don't know how to play the objective properly? I realize how that probably comes off but there is a right and wrong way to try to capture/defend flags.

Nah I'm not that douche running between A/C. I'm capping/defending B pretty much by myself and trying to keep an eye on the home flag and do it quite well for a while. Eventually though the inevitable "Hostile VSAT/LODESTAR/insert highstreaks" comes. Half my team bails and we end up getting Dominated for a while and never recover because of constant enemy streaks. Once I unlock CUAV/VSAT the situation should improve.

@cifer320 there is always one guy usually more spamming scavenger+C4. Absolute nightmare to defend without FJ.
#8cifer520Posted 3/6/2013 2:43:54 PM
I don't see how that's hard unless you literally sit on the flag.
#9supercoolisaacPosted 3/6/2013 3:34:33 PM
Jonnywestside posted...
supercoolisaac posted...

Nah I'm not that douche running between A/C. I'm capping/defending B pretty much by myself and trying to keep an eye on the home flag and do it quite well for a while. Eventually though the inevitable "Hostile VSAT/LODESTAR/insert highstreaks" comes. Half my team bails and we end up getting Dominated for a while and never recover because of constant enemy streaks. Once I unlock CUAV/VSAT the situation should improve.

@cifer320 there is always one guy usually more spamming scavenger+C4. Absolute nightmare to defend without FJ.

Lightning strike is easily the best streak for playing solo Dom. And use a stinger if you keep getting dominated by streaks.

There's a ton of smaller things that go into playing the objective than simply sitting between the home flag and B, just really hard to explain. Knowing when to push, when to hold back, sight lines for defending flags, spawn knowledge, etc.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#10duericPosted 3/6/2013 3:37:27 PM
Astro_B0mb posted...
I quit games all the time and even I dont have a 0.17 w/l. ur doin it rong.

At least it's better than xJawz's.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member