Reset my stats and done nothing but tryhard and gone for the win.

#11Jonnywestside(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 6:10:21 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
Lightning strike is easily the best streak for playing solo Dom. And use a stinger if you keep getting dominated by streaks.

There's a ton of smaller things that go into playing the objective than simply sitting between the home flag and B, just really hard to explain. Knowing when to push, when to hold back, sight lines for defending flags, spawn knowledge, etc.

I've been sticking with UAV-Hellstorm-Lightning Strike for the most part.

I appreciate you're a very good player and will take your advice on board but I really don't think I'm the problem. I rarely get a win by having a pretty good game, I have to have an amazing game to win. Most of my wins put me 2000+ points above my closest teammates with 10+ defends more than all of them put together.

It's a case of nothing gets done if I don't do it. If I don't cap B we never cap B. If we're loosing B and I'm not there to defend, we lost B. I get killed a split second before solo capping with a team mate literally two steps from helping me all the time.
#12supercoolisaacPosted 3/6/2013 7:53:57 PM
Jonnywestside posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Lightning strike is easily the best streak for playing solo Dom. And use a stinger if you keep getting dominated by streaks.

There's a ton of smaller things that go into playing the objective than simply sitting between the home flag and B, just really hard to explain. Knowing when to push, when to hold back, sight lines for defending flags, spawn knowledge, etc.

I've been sticking with UAV-Hellstorm-Lightning Strike for the most part.

I appreciate you're a very good player and will take your advice on board but I really don't think I'm the problem. I rarely get a win by having a pretty good game, I have to have an amazing game to win. Most of my wins put me 2000+ points above my closest teammates with 10+ defends more than all of them put together.

It's a case of nothing gets done if I don't do it. If I don't cap B we never cap B. If we're loosing B and I'm not there to defend, we lost B. I get killed a split second before solo capping with a team mate literally two steps from helping me all the time.

Oh, i'm not saying you're not holding your own weight or anything. I know what it's like dominating the lobby and having teammates that can't even hold your home flag while you solo cap B, i just know from experience playing solo that it usually takes a damn good game out of myself to even have a shot at the win. Not that it's fair that one person should have to make up for 3-4 players that have no idea what they're doing, but that's usually the way the game ends up working out.

Unfortunately playing solo ends up being kind of a crapshoot as far as teammates go and they're almost always terrible. Although, i guess i should ask if you're playing GW or regular Dom? With GW you can throw all hope of getting good teammates out the window lol. It's a bit easier to carry in 6 v 6.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#13Jonnywestside(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 8:17:27 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
Oh, i'm not saying you're not holding your own weight or anything. I know what it's like dominating the lobby and having teammates that can't even hold your home flag while you solo cap B, i just know from experience playing solo that it usually takes a damn good game out of myself to even have a shot at the win. Not that it's fair that one person should have to make up for 3-4 players that have no idea what they're doing, but that's usually the way the game ends up working out.

Unfortunately playing solo ends up being kind of a crapshoot as far as teammates go and they're almost always terrible. Although, i guess i should ask if you're playing GW or regular Dom? With GW you can throw all hope of getting good teammates out the window lol. It's a bit easier to carry in 6 v 6.

I've played a few games on GW but mainly sticking to 6v6 because I wanted to avoid TDM since the whole point of my reset was too challenge myself to keep a 600+ SPM until prestige time plus I feel more in control of ending enemy streaks in 6v6. I will probably play GW more when I unlock Flak Jacket though because there is tons of C4 spam in GW, I can live without Ghost but damn I miss FJ. There's a default class with it on but if i'm not pulling that host advantage the M27 will not kill people for me.