im starting a s&d team

#21WOT BS(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 3:32:49 PM
Cornbread4life posted...
Made_of_fail posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
Made_of_fail posted...
I'm pretty sure you're a sub 60 spm crapper in Search. Get up to the 150s with the big boys then I'll lead your team.

150 is a good spm in S&D? I knew I didn't play that mode for a reason, sounds boring as s***.

Yeah it's for people who want a challenge, don't have ADHD, and bad kids who feed the enemy team scorestreaks all game. At least in SnD I can carry a team to victory when they all suck because I'm one of the best Search players on this board.

Well I'd like to get a UAV more often than once every 3 minutes. I don't think that's having ADHD. How is having ADHD even relevant? I think people who constantly want to be back in the action are more focused than people who hide around all game.

apples and oranges. s&d can be a ton of fun and you level up weapons really quick. douchebag teammates can kind of ruin it though. i got 3 of the higher end attachments in 1 game before from getting like 12 kills
---
GT: Extract Hz
#22Made_of_failPosted 3/6/2013 3:32:59 PM
WOT BS posted...
Made_of_fail posted...
I'm pretty sure you're a sub 60 spm crapper in Search. Get up to the 150s with the big boys then I'll lead your team.

even if i was, does it matter? anyone with half a brain can do ok. rushing flank routes with a silenced PDW is tired. i pull this stuff with groups of friends all the time, winning with tactics and teamwork is fun as hell... which is kind of the point.

Too bad my pdw isn't even in my top ten, nor is any smg besides the Peacekeeper. The fact is, I don't usually need a team to win because of my map awareness. A skill which 90% of the CoD community doesn't have. It's also why you're typically bad players.
---
Failing to succeed does not mean failing to progress.
#23Cornbread4lifePosted 3/6/2013 3:34:45 PM
Made_of_fail posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
Made_of_fail posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
Made_of_fail posted...

150 is a good spm in S&D? I knew I didn't play that mode for a reason, sounds boring as s***.

Yeah it's for people who want a challenge, don't have ADHD, and bad kids who feed the enemy team scorestreaks all game. At least in SnD I can carry a team to victory when they all suck because I'm one of the best Search players on this board.

Well I'd like to get a UAV more often than once every 3 minutes. I don't think that's having ADHD. How is having ADHD even relevant? I think people who constantly want to be back in the action are more focused than people who hide around all game.

UAVs are crutches. With scores of 100 spm and up, you see the better players in Search who don't camp like the 50-80 spm crappers. Get rekt kid.

I just meant getting scorestreaks in general, just said UAVs because they're the lowest-costing ones. Don't get me wrong, I liked the whole one-life-per-round system in good games like Socom 2, but in this game, it's not worth the wait.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, and impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time. You've been warned.
#24supercoolisaacPosted 3/6/2013 3:37:23 PM
Nah
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#25LerthyrPosted 3/6/2013 3:56:02 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
Nah

---
GT: Lerthyr
"Lerth, watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful." -supercoolisaac
#26LerthyrPosted 3/6/2013 4:50:29 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#27WOT BS(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 6:05:42 PM
Sacred_Asylum posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Having some technical difficulties?
---
GT: Extract Hz
#28nissan skylinePosted 3/8/2013 6:50:42 PM
>le reddit
---
cogito ergo zoom
#29RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/8/2013 8:08:27 PM
Sit n Dozeoff

Screw that boring *** campfest. Its even worse than HCTDM.

*YAWN* you guys see anybody yet??? LOL
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011
#30ShuraYukihimePosted 3/8/2013 8:20:32 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Sit n Dozeoff

Screw that boring *** campfest. Its even worse than HCTDM.

*YAWN* you guys see anybody yet??? LOL

Plant the bomb. Problem solved.

On defense, learn to play defense instead of feeling like you have to rush the enemy spawn.

Search isn't for everyone. It takes a different skill set or a different mindset. In the end all that matters is the win.
---
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.