Just got kicked from a flawless game of zombies... 2nd game in a row

#15h07gunPosted 3/6/2013 5:50:59 PM
Both were 4 player games in the low 30's with 0 downs and everything I needed to set a high round. Yesterday on transit I received an error message stating the servers were down. Today on nuketown a random connection interrupted (Which almost never happens to me) occured and sent us all back to the lobby. This angers me, Treyarch. I wish you wouldn't hurt me like this.

Wish they'd just give me the damn shotguns already.
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Blitz-1125/hero/3761771
Nazi Zombies - Elder Scrolls - Pokemon - Minecraft - Diablo
#2tadmfpolePosted 3/6/2013 10:24:59 PM
I got kicked from a solo game the other night because "my sign in status had changed". My sign in status had not changed.
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
#3TheBEST305gamerPosted 3/8/2013 8:08:57 PM
Lost my shottys the day Die Rise came out. I heard about the perma jug crap, tried it and after dying the second time in the 1st rd, it de-ranked me. I then tested the Die Rise map out the whole first day and only made it into the 20's when we went for a run before the game lagged out. The very next day, we went to rd 46 with less than 5 downs each and it STILL didn't give me my shottys back!

I decided to say screw it. I don't always want to play to go for a high rd and it seems like doing that consistently is the only way to keep it. Either that or the emblem is based on whether or not you're the best player in the lobby(my buddy is better than I am) in which case I need to play with more randoms.. so yeah, no thanks.