Ok to team kill tag thieves in Hardcore KC?

#1Net SharkPosted 3/6/2013 6:13:57 PM
I have not resorted to this yet but I'm getting tempted. Team mates who blatantly run in front of you for tags may need a lesson taught to them? Your thoughts?
---
Andy Reid thought he was going to KFC not KC. :)
#2duericPosted 3/6/2013 6:14:30 PM
Hope you're never on my team.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#3BgSoAPosted 3/6/2013 6:19:19 PM
I put a round square between their shoulders. I don't even care if I get booted; if you steal my tag, you're getting TKed. If you only care about the win like you claim, then you won't mind will ya? After all, we get the point, you just don't get the points towards your kill streak.
---
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"
#4duericPosted 3/6/2013 6:20:40 PM
BgSoA posted...
I put a round square between their shoulders. I don't even care if I get booted; if you steal my tag, you're getting TKed. If you only care about the win like you claim, then you won't mind will ya? After all, we get the point, you just don't get the points towards your kill streak.

Maybe you ought to read that again.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#5BipBapBamPosted 3/6/2013 6:21:30 PM
Just think for a moment how many tags you yourself steal.
---
Victory is my destiny.
GT: Noitrez
#6Net Shark(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 6:23:31 PM
Besides the announcer saying "get that sun of bee out of my sight". Does anything on screen tell you who is team killing?
---
#7duericPosted 3/6/2013 6:23:52 PM
BipBapBam posted...
Just think for a moment how many tags you yourself steal.

Hey. Now that's now how message boards work.
---
#8Net Shark(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 6:24:26 PM
Quote:Just think for a moment how many tags you yourself steal.
@BipBapBam
I try not to cut in front of people and just grab them thought. Those are the players I want to kill.
---
#9Mr_SchickadancePosted 3/6/2013 6:25:00 PM
Never. At any moment a grenade can come whizzing in preventing anyone on your team from getting tags. The fastest guy wins. He's getting tags for the team, and if he courteously waits for you (who are slower in this instance) you run the risk of not collecting the tag.
#10duericPosted 3/6/2013 6:25:24 PM
Net Shark posted...
Besides the announcer saying "get that sun of bee out of my sight". Does anything on screen tell you who is team killing?

The killfeed will show you killing a teammate.
---