Trophy System is absurdly OP

#51Frostang2002Posted 3/22/2013 1:25:27 PM
Trophy_System posted...
IMA BEAST....o

You've got to applaud the shameless self-promotion.
---
GT: Dr Frobious
#52puzzlefitePosted 3/22/2013 1:51:09 PM
Spinalsniper posted...
From my usage of the trophy system, I didn't think it was worth the point it costs. It can be EMP'd through floors, hacked by black hat, and of course shot or blown up with an RCXD.

I thought it would have gotten a few buffs to make it worth putting in a class, but thus far I haven't started it's challenge card.

They work really well in Demolition when you're planting or defending a bomb. Throw it in front of the bomb and behind cover, you will usually get the full 50 points. EMPs are generally tossed at the bomb so your trophy should still destroy them. Only a problem if someone uses EMP + ENG.
---
Gamertag: Crash Geom
#53BS_Infinite(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 6:20:48 PM
puzzlefite posted...
Spinalsniper posted...
From my usage of the trophy system, I didn't think it was worth the point it costs. It can be EMP'd through floors, hacked by black hat, and of course shot or blown up with an RCXD.

I thought it would have gotten a few buffs to make it worth putting in a class, but thus far I haven't started it's challenge card.

They work really well in Demolition when you're planting or defending a bomb. Throw it in front of the bomb and behind cover, you will usually get the full 50 points. EMPs are generally tossed at the bomb so your trophy should still destroy them. Only a problem if someone uses EMP + ENG.

50? More like 100 amirite? Trophy system is like hardline in demolition
---
Concerned Father: Why do you keep smiling at my son when he walks away?
Ecuadorian Pedophile:I enjoy your sonsreir.
#54puzzlefitePosted 3/27/2013 7:58:27 PM
BS_Infinite posted...
puzzlefite posted...
Spinalsniper posted...

50? More like 100 amirite? Trophy system is like hardline in demolition

Er... I mean 1 trophy so 50 points. But you'll get plenty for planting the bomb. :)
---
#55Byrdman510Posted 3/27/2013 9:05:50 PM
BS_Infinite posted...
Landonio posted...
Has the glitch been fixed yet?

I wasn't talking about the trophy system glitch

What is the trophy system glitch?
---
people always asking me, why I talk money ****? I tell em cause I like money trick!!!
#56puzzlefitePosted 3/28/2013 10:54:57 AM
Can find it on youtube, but it was fixed last patch I believe.
---
#57BS_Infinite(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 10:19:48 PM
Byrdman510 posted...
BS_Infinite posted...
Landonio posted...
Has the glitch been fixed yet?

I wasn't talking about the trophy system glitch

What is the trophy system glitch?

It gave you score for every grenade used/ blocked them

search lodestar trophy glitch and there's a few videos on youtube
---
Concerned Father: Why do you keep smiling at my son when he walks away?
Ecuadorian Pedophile: I enjoy your sonsreir.