Why do people who suck play this game?

#1YetiStewPS3Posted 3/7/2013 3:19:57 AM
I get people on my team that are .30- k/d on my team with sub 100spm..

The kind of people who even if you had a VSAT up, would run aimlessly around the map..

Why don't they play free for all instead of being carried, or trying to be carried?

FFS I can't stand super scrubs, I'm not awesome but I never go negative and usually finish with 1.7-2.5 kd in HcTDM

Then when you say something to them they start calling you names and calling you a tryhard..

Look buddy, I play to win.. I don't mind losing a good match but the guy going 2/23 isn't helping me out at all, or the team..

/rantoff
---
Nobody lies on the internet..
#2ArcXenosPosted 3/7/2013 3:23:47 AM
The meaning of fun has been lost on you.
---
Anything developed by Hammerpoint interactive = NEVER BUY
#32ManPowerTripPosted 3/7/2013 3:37:12 AM
YetiStewPS3 posted...
I get people on my team that are .30- k/d on my team with sub 100spm..

The kind of people who even if you had a VSAT up, would run aimlessly around the map..

Why don't they play free for all instead of being carried, or trying to be carried?

FFS I can't stand super scrubs, I'm not awesome but I never go negative and usually finish with 1.7-2.5 kd in HcTDM

Then when you say something to them they start calling you names and calling you a tryhard..

Look buddy, I play to win.. I don't mind losing a good match but the guy going 2/23 isn't helping me out at all, or the team..

/rantoff

Who cares about the team? You want team work go join a pouncy clan......as for you talking up your crappy stats......pull host like a lot of people do every game then get back to us. Just because you have crap net and have a huge lag advantage...does not mean your so great either
#4sampoelalaPosted 3/7/2013 3:37:25 AM
>plays pubs
>complains about teammates
---
GT: sampoelala
#5majormPosted 3/7/2013 3:38:02 AM
Yeah, basically; shut up dude. I get so sick of people whining about bad teammates that can't live up to their awesomeness.

The game is for anybody who wants to pay their 60 bucks to play it. Not just the very good players.

If you can't stand playing with other people who aren't as amazing as you, why don't YOU play FFA??
---
Five million Cybermen, easy. One Doctor...now you're scared.
#6YetiStewPS3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 3:41:48 AM
I'm not talking about teammates who are pwnysauce, just teammates who have an idea of where the trigger button is..
---
Nobody lies on the internet..
#7sampoelalaPosted 3/7/2013 3:50:18 AM
YetiStewPS3 posted...
I'm not talking about teammates who are pwnysauce, just teammates who have an idea of where the trigger button is..

still playing pubs... still complaining about teammates

u aren't making sense
---
GT: sampoelala
#8gwetmore4523Posted 3/7/2013 4:01:53 AM
I personally don't care if they go 2-30 because I usually put them in my backpack anyways, however, I don't understand how someone can die 30 times while only get a handful of kills and actually have fun regardless if they are playing a game casually. I guess everyone's version of "fun" is different.
---
XBL - xM0G
#9DIVINExFABLEPosted 3/7/2013 4:07:52 AM
I ask myself that same question every day TC. I always get teammates with limited motor functions. Even when I play League Play, to all the people that said "you're playing pubs".
---
XBL GT: Karmosity
Believe it or not, He's the good guy.
#10ShadowUmbreon42Posted 3/7/2013 4:12:27 AM
YetiStewPS3 posted...

Tc you aren't even that good quit whining
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 (Halofan) Made my night. Don't mess with pokemon. www.youtube.com/victiniexpert2400