OMG one more FHJ kill an enemy controlled streak is killing me.

#1Net SharkPosted 3/7/2013 4:28:23 AM
One more for diamond and I just can't get it. Took forever to get 9. Had a chance last night on Highjacked. Enemy Dragon Fire was up. I lock on and get killed the shot doesn't go. Then I respawn under the deck. Just my luck. This challenge is rage inducing.
---
Andy Reid thought he was going to KFC not KC. :)
#2Majik25Posted 3/7/2013 4:31:40 AM
300 kills with FMJ through walls. 500 kills with both primary weapons in one life. 500 kills with tri-Bolt. 500 kills with Iron Sight. 500 Dual wield kills. 10 scorestreaks is nothing.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
#3Net Shark(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 4:35:25 AM
Enemy controlled streaks are not easy to come by.
---
#4Aether_LyricPosted 3/7/2013 4:37:13 AM
Net Shark posted...
Enemy controlled streaks are not easy to come by.

Try Ground War, easily the mode with the most killstreaks
#5Net Shark(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 4:38:45 AM
Id rather do the 300 FMJ kills through walls. I wall bang all the time with my HAMR with FMJ. That is easy.
---
#6daynlokkiPosted 3/7/2013 4:49:17 PM
the fact is, dragonfire is pretty much the only controlled scorestreak you see with any frequency so it makes it difficult to say the least.
#7slaveanselmoPosted 3/7/2013 4:51:39 PM
Net Shark posted...
Id rather do the 300 FMJ kills through walls. I wall bang all the time with my HAMR with FMJ. That is easy.

That's how I got all mine. LMGs anyway not all HAMR.
---
Learn to sense the sarcasm, bro.
#8F_H_NukemPosted 3/7/2013 4:57:52 PM
slaveanselmo posted...
Net Shark posted...

That's how I got all mine. LMGs anyway not all HAMR.

THIS

FMJ title is cake

dual wield is not TOO bad......

but 500 OK and tri-bolt? "pounds head into wall"
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#9Cornbread4lifePosted 3/7/2013 5:00:50 PM
I just started this last night and I'm dreading finishing it. Got really lucky with a dragon fire in one game, then the AGR and a VTOL in the next. I know how rare that s*** is though, pretty much sucks.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know all of the ones that count? I'd imagine dragon fire, VTOL and Lodestar are all givens. Anyone know if the AGR counts if it's actually being controlled at the time?

They should really take this challenge out or alter it now that they increased the health of the dragon fire. It still gets shot down almost right away with bullets, so between competing with teammates doing that, trying not to get shot by it, and having to hit it twice, it's kind of asking a lot.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, and impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time. You've been warned.
#10bbert901Posted 3/7/2013 5:04:00 PM(edited)
I got the 500 iron sight title. I like the ballista irons, fun gun. I might try for the tri bolt challenge because i love the crossbow but i hate using attachments, hate reloading after every shot when you can kill with just one bolt. Stupid attachment. naked crossbow for the win.

Id try dual wield but it sucks without steady aim/laser sight. So dumb that you cant use them together. Also dumb that you cant use fmj and mm scanner. so much potential for cool class setups but treyarch is too afraid of people complaining. Smh Treyarch

---
http://i.imgur.com/OFUbs.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Gzd6P.jpg http://oi48.tinypic.com/256xlj4.jpg