remember when UAV's cost 3 kills

#11SupremeArticle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 8:30:49 PM
whodeynotdat posted...
Crono exe posted...
Stuff like this makes the game slow paced. I hope MW4 (who are we kidding, most of us will buy it because its fun) goes back to quicker gameplay and stacking killstreaks a la MW2.

Hell no. Mw2 was fun don't get me wrong. I just didn't like noob tubes having amazing power, danger close making RPG's unstoppable, commando, and stopping power. Those 4 derailed mw2 for me. I like BO a lot since it balances mw2. This game takes some getting used to but I can get a UAV pretty easy now. The UAV assist helps too. Overall, I think UAV was just fine at 350. I'm still confused why they raised but its just a minor issue IMO.

they raised it cause everyone kept complaining about how everyone used it because everything else got nerfed so they had to find something else. its just weird that its pretty much valuble as a care package and counter UAV's are worth more than a carepackage. and no way are RC XD's worth 5 kills assuming u get no extra points. cause alls they do is get you 1 kill unless you get lucky and find multiple people which one of them would probably be using flak jacket. but UAV's 5 kills when they dont last long and are pretty much defenseless. atleast make them so they are more than 1 shot to take down. ive used 603 UAV's. i just dislike how after 5 kills i use one and it automatically gets shot down
---
i love my girl cedes aka hoohahxchz
http://i40.tinypic.com/2hgblp0.jpg
#12nath999Posted 3/7/2013 8:48:48 PM
They still feel incredibly easy to get. Every time i look at the radar there's a UAV up and it's rare that people shoot it down.

The Counter UAV on the other hand gets shot down fast, every time i use it gets destroyed within 10 secs.
---
PSN / GT: Deathstroke XII
SSBB:2578-2790-7862
#13CalvinCandiePosted 3/7/2013 9:04:09 PM
Using hardline feels like being on welfare.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdba4b2eMJ1r5k6oio1_500.gif
#14Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 3/7/2013 9:19:39 PM
SupremeArticle posted...
how will i be able to feed my family

If you are in the US, head to some other country that doesn't have a billion or trillion dollar debt to china/whatever nation we own money too.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#15FalloutgenuisPosted 3/7/2013 9:22:11 PM
whodeynotdat posted...
Crono exe posted...
Stuff like this makes the game slow paced. I hope MW4 (who are we kidding, most of us will buy it because its fun) goes back to quicker gameplay and stacking killstreaks a la MW2.

Hell no. Mw2 was fun don't get me wrong. I just didn't like noob tubes having amazing power, danger close making RPG's unstoppable, commando, and stopping power. Those 4 derailed mw2 for me. I like BO a lot since it balances mw2. This game takes some getting used to but I can get a UAV pretty easy now. The UAV assist helps too. Overall, I think UAV was just fine at 350. I'm still confused why they raised but its just a minor issue IMO.

I just want SP back, it made the game much more fast paced and gave Assassin some competition.
---
Wub!
GT: RAW DJ
#16DKryptonPosted 3/7/2013 9:33:45 PM
Who are you, Latrell Sprewell?
---
GT: DiceyKrypton
#17SupremeArticle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 9:36:00 PM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
SupremeArticle posted...

If you are in the US, head to some other country that doesn't have a billion or trillion dollar debt to china/whatever nation we own money too.

it probably takes them like 10 kills for a UAV
---
#18Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 3/7/2013 9:39:58 PM
SupremeArticle posted...
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
SupremeArticle posted...

it probably takes them like 10 kills for a UAV

Not really... head to Britain or something.... I say go for the nation that has the highest value monetary value to their currency.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#19SupremeArticle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 6:54:43 AM
so britian people get UAV'S with like 2 kills?
---
#20fakesoundofprogressPosted 3/8/2013 7:07:42 AM
SupremeArticle posted...
so britian people get UAV'S with like 2 kills?

Confirmed we do NOT, plus our economy is shot to bits too. I wouldnt advise coming here

We do have tea, crumpets and bad teeth though