What's your overall K/D and AN-94 setup?

#31XMasterMarioXPosted 3/8/2013 2:35:32 PM
a 9.05
#32supercoolisaacPosted 3/8/2013 2:40:11 PM
majorm posted...
Mr_Cumberdale posted...
majorm posted...
Wow! Another one of these topics.

"Post your k/d ratio." (So I can brag about mine)

TC, you know good and well that 1.82 -if it's legit - is very good. It's why you made the topic. It's why everybody that makes a topic like this does it. Why do you care what anybody else's is? You don't. You just want to show your's off.

Funny, but for all the high k/ds claimed around here, when I check the lobby leaderboard, I see the vast majority of k/ds right around or below 1. Where are all you awesome players??

I did see a guy with a 2.3 last night. First one over 2 I'd seen in a long time. And he did back it up, running with a shotgun that could kill in 1 shot from 50 feet away. Hmmmm.

2 k/d is actually is probably more common than <.7. Last night I met one 4k/d, three 3k/d, and like ten 2 k/d. This was based on the 4 different lobbies I played last night.

Whatever. I still think there are more liars than not around here.

Most people who have those high k/d's have their gt in their sig. Go ahead and look them up if you think they're lying before making yourself look dumb by calling everyone liars.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#33TheMario2319Posted 3/8/2013 2:40:37 PM
2.21, don't use it
#34SkilzMCPosted 3/8/2013 2:42:26 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
majorm posted...
Mr_Cumberdale posted...
majorm posted...

TC, you know good and well that 1.82 -if it's legit - is very good. It's why you made the topic. It's why everybody that makes a topic like this does it. Why do you care what anybody else's is? You don't. You just want to show your's off.

Funny, but for all the high k/ds claimed around here, when I check the lobby leaderboard, I see the vast majority of k/ds right around or below 1. Where are all you awesome players??

I did see a guy with a 2.3 last night. First one over 2 I'd seen in a long time. And he did back it up, running with a shotgun that could kill in 1 shot from 50 feet away. Hmmmm.

2 k/d is actually is probably more common than <.7. Last night I met one 4k/d, three 3k/d, and like ten 2 k/d. This was based on the 4 different lobbies I played last night.

Most people who have those high k/d's have their gt in their sig. Go ahead and look them up if you think they're lying before making yourself look dumb by calling everyone liars.

Everybody gets a little touchy once their CoD manhood gets called into question.. ^_-
---
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#35GreatKiraLordPosted 3/8/2013 2:43:11 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
majorm posted...
Mr_Cumberdale posted...
majorm posted...

This.
Think of it this way: people who are dedicated enough to come to a gaming forum is most likely a dedicated player. getting a 2kdr isn't a big deal.
#36igashijinPosted 3/8/2013 3:09:29 PM
Low, like 1.3.

My AN-94 setup is generally:

Stock
Select Fire (lately I've been experimenting with smoke + MMS, though)
Fast Mags

FJJ

Ghost
Scav
Engineer

EMP X 1

Primary gunfighter
---
To dis examartein ouk andros sopho.
#37Andrew_RyannPosted 3/8/2013 3:27:25 PM
Die hard non-selectfire FAL user here; is the AN-94 better?
#38majorgalaxyPosted 3/8/2013 5:11:37 PM

AN-94
ACOG
quick draw
flak jacket
scavenger,toughness
tactical mask

anti air craft gun
EMP grenade
---
A book worth reading is A hitch hikers guide to the galaxy both good and funny
GT:MayorofEarth2
#39TecmoB0Posted 3/8/2013 7:43:51 PM
This is my favorite gun. I switched setups with it
Ghost + hardline
toughness
dexterity
quickdraw + stock + suppressor

I could live without toughness and quickdraw on the full autos, but i prefer. The burst and semi autos i feel its mandatory on
---
Souvlaki space station
#40FSE_QuikstopPosted 3/8/2013 8:15:46 PM
AN-94
Stock & Fast mags (sometimes swap FM for a suppressor)
B23R
Ghost + Flak Jacket
Scavenger
Dexterity (sometimes swap for Tac Mask, for OBJ heavy games)
C4
---
Bound By Honor
Gamertag: Quikstop