I'm not in a mood to troll on this board so I'll talk about assault rifles.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I'm not in a mood to troll on this board so I'll talk about assault rifles.
2 years ago#1
I've come to like the SWAT-556 a lot more than what I used to. It's still far from favorite assault rifle in this game though. I may come to like it more in the future.

who knows i dnt
---
XG21G2D4
Monsters only get evil people like republicans and we're not old enough to vote.
2 years ago#2
Ugh the swat I don't trust that gun anymore... At least since the prepatched version was balls bad without SF

I'm going to stick to my scar
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 (Halofan) Made my night. Don't mess with pokemon. www.youtube.com/victiniexpert2400
2 years ago#3
I enjoy the SWAT as my noobtube weapon. Stock, GL, FastMags. With RPG as my secondary. It's a lot of fun.
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
2 years ago#4
I used the SWAT for a little bit. It's a pretty good gun and was decent with Select Fire, but I prefer burst mode.
---
GT: Stelthmastr
2 years ago#5
i dont really like the swat i get killed between burst all the time
---
A book worth reading is A hitch hikers guide to the galaxy both good and funny
GT:MayorofEarth2
2 years ago#6
It just feels like even crapper version of the M8 to me. I can't see a reason to use it above that.
2 years ago#7
I just got it gold. Was in some games close to silenced famas mw2 for me. Did the no perk no attachment challenge and i raged at all the 2 bursts i hit people with that didnt kill them. This is the gun that ill 1 burst a guy in panic knife range and change targets. Treyarch sucks. I dont always kill in that 1 burst. It's among my favorites, but it can really piss me off
---
Souvlaki space station
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I'm not in a mood to troll on this board so I'll talk about assault rifles.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived