a typical response from a bad player
---
Victory is my destiny.
GT: Noitrez
#3jcrowley30Posted 3/8/2013 11:52:13 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Because it kills them.

You're welcome.

You mean because people can throw it like a football and it kills them. I never get mad when C4 kills me that is set at the location.
#4JonnywestsidePosted 3/8/2013 11:58:43 AM
I swear a grenade thrown across the map can bounce of 20 walls and roll uphill towards my feet could kill me and it wouldn't annoy me anywhere near as much as dying to a guy who threw a C4 over a wall or in a room.

It's massively unbalanced and is always used by silenced SMG b****** who spam it like crazy.
#5slaveanselmoPosted 3/8/2013 12:02:41 PM
Jonnywestside posted...
I swear a grenade thrown across the map can bounce of 20 walls and roll uphill towards my feet could kill me and it wouldn't annoy me anywhere near as much as dying to a guy who threw a C4 over a wall or in a room.

It's massively unbalanced and is always used by silenced SMG b****** who spam it like crazy.

Does your game not have Flak Jacket? My version does, it's a hard counter to C4.
---
Learn to sense the sarcasm, bro.
#6strife_37916Posted 3/8/2013 12:03:19 PM
The only thing i dont like about it is how quick some people are able to detonate it after they throw it. I guess that's just them being better then me
---
The website is Gamefaqs,..Faqs mean frequently asked questions
Why is it surprising to people to see the same question asked over and over again?
#7Majora1988Posted 3/8/2013 12:03:49 PM
Do none of you people ever run flak jacket?

You have a counter, quit *****injg and use it, or get good and stop dying to it.
---
Certainly, he had too many weaknesses to use my power.
[PDBA Forever]
#8WaitinOnANoobPosted 3/8/2013 12:05:04 PM
slaveanselmo posted...
Jonnywestside posted...

Does your game not have Flak Jacket? My version does, it's a hard counter to C4.

Having a class with Flak Jacket incase of C4 spam? That's way too logical for people to do
#9Juzten76Posted 3/8/2013 12:05:17 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Because it kills them.

You're welcome.

People hate the C4 now too? I get killed by C4s less than I get killed by a betty, and that's not often.
#10strife_37916Posted 3/8/2013 12:07:27 PM
Juzten76 posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Because it kills them.

You're welcome.

People hate the C4 now too? I get killed by C4s less than I get killed by a betty, and that's not often.

The only time a betty will get me is if I'm running a no perk, no attachment class
---
The website is Gamefaqs,..Faqs mean frequently asked questions
Why is it surprising to people to see the same question asked over and over again?