The very simple reason why people hate C4

#31Majora1988Posted 3/8/2013 9:34:42 PM
igashijin posted...
I get mad at C4 spamming because it's just a little lame.

If using C4 to practical ends, like clearing out a room of camping trolls or something, I think C4 is awesome.

Some players, though, are just lame.
You start shooting, they take cover, throw down C4, and just blow you up with maybe like 4% health left. It's people like that, people who-- when surprised, default to nuking with C4 and reupping with scav to repeat--that I find genuinely irritating,
I find it most irritating because it forces me to adapt counter-attack tactics that I don't particularly enjoy, like noob tubing, extremely defensive play, or sub-spamming.

That said, C4 is NOT OP.

So you're mad because you got outplayed is what I'm getting.
---
Certainly, he had too many weaknesses to use my power.
[PDBA Forever]
#32supercoolisaacPosted 3/8/2013 9:43:13 PM
I don't see how anyone who has an IQ over 50 can seriously defend C4. Maybe you have no idea how to actually use it properly or something. It literally makes my brain hurt trying to understand some of your thought processes because they're so screwed up.

I fully expect 5 people to quote this and say I'm crying because I got killed by a c4 user or I'm mad or something. That's usually how these things go when people are wrong and don't know what to say.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#33CammyApplePosted 3/8/2013 9:45:07 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
I don't see how anyone who has an IQ over 50 can seriously defend C4. Maybe you have no idea how to actually use it properly or something. It literally makes my brain hurt trying to understand some of your thought processes because they're so screwed up.

I fully expect 5 people to quote this and say I'm crying because I got killed by a c4 user or I'm mad or something. That's usually how these things go when people are wrong and don't know what to say.

No you're right. The community took C4 and made it a grenade. nevermind that you throw a 30 pound backpack that would level a building one handed underhanded 20 meters.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#34Majora1988Posted 3/8/2013 9:54:10 PM
supercoolisaac posted...

http://r3dsky.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/1305146972673.gif

Maybe if you actually used an argument rather than being salty on the internet you might convince someone.
---
Certainly, he had too many weaknesses to use my power.
[PDBA Forever]
#35TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 11:05:09 PM
AWarAmp84 posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Because it kills them.

You're welcome.

Weren't you bashing this game like a week ago and wondering how anyone can play it? You need to find a new hobby bro. Or a new forum to troll.

Actually, no. I did make a topic saying the new maps are great because they cater to a variety of playstyles instead of just running around with lasered smgs. I'm the one who needs a hobby and you're the one worrying about what a stranger thinks of a video game? If you're gonna stalk me and worry about what I post, you can at least do it right.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#36duericPosted 3/8/2013 11:07:32 PM
I hate it because they only let me start with one.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#37RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/9/2013 1:54:11 AM
Alright guys supertoolisaac has spoken. C4 must be OP, end thread.

LOL!!
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011
#38NeedMoreMoneyPosted 3/9/2013 2:50:07 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Alright guys supertoolisaac has spoken. C4 must be OP, end thread.
LOL!!

And daily C4 QQ flopiX
---
http://sc2.jimluc.com/10108-1.png
#39DirrtyRockstarrPosted 3/9/2013 2:57:17 AM
CammyApple posted...
No you're right. The community took C4 and made it a grenade. nevermind that you throw a 30 pound backpack that would level a building one handed underhanded 20 meters.

That is the only problem I got with it, the range you can throw it.

Tone that down and it wouldn't be too bad.
---
It doesn't make me unfaithful, unless I'm laying down the cable...
#40RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/9/2013 3:08:16 AM
CammyApple posted...
supercoolisaac posted...

So what are your thoughts on

jogging around with a sentry gun or Guardian?
Sprinting around with a Rocket Launcher strapped to your back?
Jumping off a building with an LMG in your hand and not crumbling over from your knees shattering?
Being able to take 3 bullets to the head before you die?
Actually respawning after you die?

Since video games are so realistic and all.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011