Let us make our own camo!!

#1Gritz_N_Gravy13Posted 3/8/2013 6:51:09 PM
Simple.
Step 1. Pick 2-3 colors
Step 2. Pick a design (tiger, digital, or one of the challenge ones)
Step 3. ???
Step 4. Profit
---
Gamertag: Gritz N Gravy13
My 5 favorite games of all time (1) Conkers Bad Fur Day (2) GTA III (3) Ninja Gaiden Black (4) NBA Street Vol. 2 (5) Black Ops
#2AlexanaxelaPosted 3/8/2013 7:22:22 PM
you gotta buy black ops 3 for that
---
Hadn't he said he wanted only justice? But I couldn't. I could not tell her.
It would have been too dark, too dark altogether.
#3PidgeonPeasantPosted 3/8/2013 7:28:37 PM
GREEN TIGER! I've been wanting this since I played COD haha
#4Mr_SchickadancePosted 3/8/2013 7:34:36 PM
They had something like this for Animal Crossing way back on the Gamecube: Design an emblem, and then have it repeat in a pattern all over your gun (but in animal crossing it was clothing, but same idea).

I'd have my diamond MK48 decked out with New York Yankees symbols! Bling bling :D
#5TangoIX21Posted 3/8/2013 7:39:00 PM
This is a great idea! Now people will be able to put nudity, sex, racism, and other generally offensive things on their weapons, too!
#6shawk13Posted 3/8/2013 7:41:50 PM
TangoIX21 posted...
This is a great idea! Now people will be able to put nudity, sex, racism, and other generally offensive things on their weapons, too!

He's talking about the camo. You can't get any of that from a camo. Besides, that's already in the game if you have an emblem like that and have prestiged your weapon twice.
#7TangoIX21Posted 3/8/2013 7:48:38 PM
shawk13 posted...
TangoIX21 posted...

He's talking about the camo. You can't get any of that from a camo. Besides, that's already in the game if you have an emblem like that and have prestiged your weapon twice.

As long as it's restricted to specific patterns and able to pick a palette of colors.
#8BuddyHudsyPosted 3/8/2013 7:50:33 PM
Watermelon. Limegreen and pink ftw
---
Indianapolis Colts - Toronto Blue Jays - Toronto Raptors - Ottawa Senators
And2fosho
#9Gritz_N_Gravy13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 9:45:22 PM
TangoIX21 posted...

Notice I said *tiger, digital or one of the challenge camos*

And I was thinking hot pink with neon green accents :)
---
Gamertag: Gritz N Gravy13
My 5 favorite games of all time (1) Conkers Bad Fur Day (2) GTA III (3) Ninja Gaiden Black (4) NBA Street Vol. 2 (5) Black Ops
#10TangoIX21Posted 3/8/2013 9:47:10 PM
Gritz_N_Gravy13 posted...
TangoIX21 posted...

Notice I said *tiger, digital or one of the challenge camos*

And I was thinking hot pink with neon green accents :)

I also acknowledged my error in a post later on.