First game after unlocking Flak Jacket and I nearly go Nuclear

#11supercoolisaacPosted 3/8/2013 9:25:40 PM
Kirbix posted...
Yet people still complain about C4
Lulz

It's already been established that those players run lightweight on every class. They're also the players that use Dexterity and Quickdraw Handle on every single class that they have, including sniper & LMG classes.

If they're not sprinting around the map spraying bullets incessantly, they're bored.

no
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#12Jonnywestside(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 9:28:38 PM
ragefan187 posted...
Jonnywestside posted...
ragefan187 posted...
Lulz

Try playing Domination for 32 levels without Flak Jacket and you will hate C4.

I have, trophy system, then I was like prestige token on it problem solved

Trophy System is unlocked pretty high I'm sure it's the 2nd to last tactical. C4 is unbalanced all other explosives are counterable without Flak Jacket.
#13supercoolisaacPosted 3/8/2013 9:36:40 PM(edited)
destructoclaus posted...
Who_ate_the_pie posted...
ragefan187 posted...

What about people who haven't prestiged yet?

It sure sucked having no counter to explosives for the first 31 levels.

It sure does. But that's why you play, to rank up and unlock things.

Herp.

The defensive perks/equipment should be unlocked instantly when you earn Create A Class if not extremely early in the beginning of a new prestige.

By defensive I mean perks like Blind Eye(already unlocked at the start), tac mask, and flak jacket.
---
#14ragefan187Posted 3/8/2013 11:02:40 PM
Jonnywestside posted...
ragefan187 posted...
Jonnywestside posted...
ragefan187 posted...
Lulz

Try playing Domination for 32 levels without Flak Jacket and you will hate C4.

Trophy System is unlocked pretty high I'm sure it's the 2nd to last tactical. C4 is unbalanced all other explosives are counterable without Flak Jacket.

actually the frags are powerful, look C4 isn't that bad, if people were smart they would use a prestige token on Flak Jacket instead of Ghost , as an avid user of C4 idk how many times i thought i had a clean kill when then i see the flak jacket symbol and im like crap im dead lol
#15TecmoB0Posted 3/8/2013 11:05:16 PM
i dont bother with flak jacket anymore. two of the randoms on my team will respawn on me a second before a lightning strike or hellstorm is called in. no need to survive explosives when some other bs will just kill me. i'd rather just run hardline in hopes of getting my streak before my team can live up to my expectations
---
Souvlaki space station
#16BaseballtitanPosted 3/8/2013 11:07:12 PM
Jonnywestside posted...
C4 is unbalanced all other explosives are counterable without Flak Jacket.

Please, tell me more about how you counter being stuck by a Semtex or a cooked frag that blows up on you.
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#17supercoolisaacPosted 3/8/2013 11:08:32 PM
TecmoB0 posted...
i dont bother with flak jacket anymore. two of the randoms on my team will respawn on me a second before a lightning strike or hellstorm is called in. no need to survive explosives when some other bs will just kill me. i'd rather just run hardline in hopes of getting my streak before my team can live up to my expectations

I had a stretch during one game today where I died 10 times in a row by streaks (lightning, hellstorm, hunter killer, etc.) within 10 seconds of spawning each time. It turned my 18-8 into an 18-18 before I got the chance to check the scoreboard >_>
---
#18BaseballtitanPosted 3/8/2013 11:10:07 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
TecmoB0 posted...

I had a stretch during one game today where I died 10 times in a row by streaks (lightning, hellstorm, hunter killer, etc.) within 10 seconds of spawning each time. It turned my 18-8 into an 18-18 before I got the chance to check the scoreboard >_>

That's a typical day in the neighborhood for me. It makes me laugh.
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#19TecmoB0Posted 3/8/2013 11:13:28 PM
Baseballtitan posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
TecmoB0 posted...

That's a typical day in the neighborhood for me. It makes me laugh.

Seriously. I swear hunter killers have cod4 chopper programming. I even run blind eye and cold blooded at times and i still get raped by respawns helping to pick where that killstreak is going
---
Souvlaki space station
#20CammyApplePosted 3/8/2013 11:59:47 PM
Who_ate_the_pie posted...
ragefan187 posted...

What about people who haven't prestiged yet?

It sure sucked having no counter to explosives for the first 31 levels.

One of the default classes has Flak Jacket on it.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.