Things that Activision could do worse to this game

#1Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 3/8/2013 6:28:31 PM
What could Activision do worse to this game? - Results (120 votes)
Do something similar to SimCity and require an internt connection to play singleplayer.
11.67% (14 votes)
Add microtransactions that would be used to level up faster, special ammo types.
52.5% (63 votes)
Increase the cost of map packs even more.
10.83% (13 votes)
DLC related scorestreaks.
18.33% (22 votes)
Get rid of the singleplayer for nothing but multiplayer.
6.67% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
All in all, this game is likely the most balanced out of the COD games, but what could they actually do to make the series worse? (Aside from lag/spawn issues)
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#2CaffeineSnorterPosted 3/8/2013 6:33:07 PM
All of the above.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#3LoshadtPosted 3/8/2013 6:34:00 PM
From: CaffeineSnorter | Posted: 3/8/2013 10:33:07 PM | #002
All of the above.

---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#4FeelMyBladePosted 3/8/2013 6:40:56 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of online passes and disc-locked content.

Micro transaction is a pretty bad move. I'm surprised they haven't done either of those things yet.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Best CoD yet! Love it!
#5TangoIX21Posted 3/8/2013 6:43:56 PM
Has to be microtransactions. It would be infuriating to think that someone with extra money (probably from mommy and daddy) would be able to boost up their rank and get better stuff sooner than people who have to work for it. Then I could also see this as pre/post game trash talking. "I got diamond camo on all my weapons! You guys don't have diamond camo? You guys are such noobs!"
#6Kant_Remoob_Eht(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 6:54:49 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7TangoIX21Posted 3/8/2013 6:57:27 PM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

Micro transaction is a pretty bad move. I'm surprised they haven't done either of those things yet.

They did small microtransactions for DS3... just wait, it will happen to COD eventually.

DS3 is not about competitive play. The transactions are primarily for resources. Many of the MK-V items you get don't improve weapons that much, but they do change the appearance of them.
#8Kant_Remoob_Eht(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 6:58:45 PM
TangoIX21 posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

They did small microtransactions for DS3... just wait, it will happen to COD eventually.

DS3 is not about competitive play. The transactions are primarily for resources. Many of the MK-V items you get don't improve weapons that much, but they do change the appearance of them.

Even though it was primarily for resources, I could see that being used for say getting various amounts of double exp time, instant level ups, or the like.
---
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#9TangoIX21Posted 3/8/2013 7:00:19 PM
TangoIX21 posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

Even though it was primarily for resources, I could see that being used for say getting various amounts of double exp time, instant level ups, or the like.

In the terms of CoD use, see my original comment on the topic.
#10Kant_Remoob_Eht(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 7:02:21 PM(edited)
TangoIX21 posted...
TangoIX21 posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

In the terms of CoD use, see my original comment on the topic.

I did read it.... DS3 is just like Activision testing the waters for more various ways of microtransaction use.

Wait.... EA isn't Activision.... derp.
---