Unbelievable! My 6 man team lost to a team that dwindled to 2 snipers!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Unbelievable! My 6 man team lost to a team that dwindled to 2 snipers!

User Info: Casyle

Casyle
3 years ago#1
Trying to get placed in League Play w/ TMD but anyhow... Seriously, how the heck does that happen!?

We started to get the lead and, for whatever reason the opposing team was down to 2 players, a sniper and a LMG user, with 5:05 left in the match and we're winning 51 - 48. We'd lose 73 - 75!

I was the only player on my team with fewer than 10 deaths! *I had 5 deaths* Three team-mates had 14 deaths, one 18, and one 10. Losing that match is easily the most embarrassing game I've been apart of yet. Even more frustrating is I was actually doing very well.

D'oh, sorry, forgot to edit out the 2 snipers bit, as I noticed that the 2nd guy was usin' the LSAT LMG.
Gamertag - Casyle

User Info: TangoIX21

TangoIX21
3 years ago#2
Just because they have fewer players doesn't mean it's a surefire win. After all, they now have more targets to take out at one time than you do.

User Info: Casyle

Casyle
3 years ago#3
TangoIX21 posted...
Just because they have fewer players doesn't mean it's a surefire win. After all, they now have more targets to take out at one time than you do.

Aye, and my team stopped playing as a team once they realized we were fighting 2 players and started messing around and trying to Rambo. Meanwhile the two opposing players are always together.
Gamertag - Casyle

User Info: werkz_destroyz

werkz_destroyz
3 years ago#4
Lol I did that before where my team quit and theres two of us left,I just play outside the map and circle around for a comeback.
Gt: werkz destroyz
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Unbelievable! My 6 man team lost to a team that dwindled to 2 snipers!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
License Transfer for DLCjothebro13211/25 7:30AM