Unbelievable! My 6 man team lost to a team that dwindled to 2 snipers!

#1CasylePosted 3/8/2013 8:42:56 PM(edited)
Trying to get placed in League Play w/ TMD but anyhow... Seriously, how the heck does that happen!?

We started to get the lead and, for whatever reason the opposing team was down to 2 players, a sniper and a LMG user, with 5:05 left in the match and we're winning 51 - 48. We'd lose 73 - 75!

I was the only player on my team with fewer than 10 deaths! *I had 5 deaths* Three team-mates had 14 deaths, one 18, and one 10. Losing that match is easily the most embarrassing game I've been apart of yet. Even more frustrating is I was actually doing very well.

D'oh, sorry, forgot to edit out the 2 snipers bit, as I noticed that the 2nd guy was usin' the LSAT LMG.
---
Gamertag - Casyle
#2TangoIX21Posted 3/8/2013 8:43:39 PM
Just because they have fewer players doesn't mean it's a surefire win. After all, they now have more targets to take out at one time than you do.
#3Casyle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 8:50:05 PM
TangoIX21 posted...
Just because they have fewer players doesn't mean it's a surefire win. After all, they now have more targets to take out at one time than you do.

Aye, and my team stopped playing as a team once they realized we were fighting 2 players and started messing around and trying to Rambo. Meanwhile the two opposing players are always together.
---
Gamertag - Casyle
#4werkz_destroyzPosted 3/8/2013 9:25:23 PM
Lol I did that before where my team quit and theres two of us left,I just play outside the map and circle around for a comeback.
---
Gt: werkz destroyz