Major headshot issue!!!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Major headshot issue!!!
2 years ago#1
I'm playing FFA and I had 81 headshots prior to the match with the Kap 40. I managed to get 10 headshots. For some reason it said I unlocked the first two camos and the counter didn't increase to 91. However, I kept my previous camos I had unlocked. I started from 40 today and it worked fine up until this point. What gives?
---
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever. To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.
GT: Fic56
2 years ago#2
Idk what you want us to tell ya
---
http://i.imgur.com/fyPeQ.jpg
That's Pennington, a train passenger. He SAYS he's a detective, but I don't know.. THANK YOU mariolover2 for the sig!
2 years ago#3
I'm playing FFA and I had 81 headshots prior to the match with the Kap 40. I managed to get 10 headshots. For some reason it said I unlocked the first two camos and the counter didn't increase to 91. However, I kept my previous camos I had unlocked. I started from 40 today and it worked fine up until this point. What gives?

You got Teyarch'd.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
2 years ago#4
And then the next game of headshots counted. I got trolled man. This happen to anybody else?
---
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever. To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.
GT: Fic56
2 years ago#5
And then the next game of headshots counted. I got trolled man. This happen to anybody else?

So minor headshot glitch? Apologize to us and Treyarch
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdba4b2eMJ1r5k6oio1_500.gif
2 years ago#6
Get good, scrub.
---
GT: PhantomGenetics
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, MInecraft 360 Current Projects: Silicon Universe, Legend Among Legend A Legend Never Dies, it is only reborn
2 years ago#7
Setup an account and talk to Trey about it through the live chat...

http://support.activision.com/pkb_Home?clickedOn=Black_Ops_II
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Major headshot issue!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived