if this was real life, you would all be dead ...

#11Maiken100Posted 3/9/2013 4:00:11 PM
No one knows about real life, we're all stuck in the Matrix!
Oh s*** an agent!
#12panda360Posted 3/9/2013 4:07:25 PM
If this was real life, campers would be doing the logical thing.
#13dario1101Posted 3/9/2013 5:02:30 PM
If this were real life I would perch up behind a car, set my bipod, aim my sights at you.
It would send you to the ground screaming in pain and then you feel all groggy. You will lose consciousness, when you wake up you will be in a hospital and your squadmate tells you that you are going to be on the ride home.
Sucks don't it? Well, that's how it is in a war.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-179! :D Started Jan 18. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#14snicklecuckPosted 3/9/2013 5:38:57 PM
dario1101 posted...
If this were real life I would perch up behind a car, set my bipod, aim my sights at you.
It would send you to the ground screaming in pain and then you feel all groggy. You will lose consciousness, when you wake up you will be in a hospital and your squadmate tells you that you are going to be on the ride home.

^ 13 year-old war veteran right there.
#15DirtyRollerPosted 3/9/2013 7:22:10 PM
snicklecuck posted...
dario1101 posted...

Don't forget future serial killer.
---
Jolee: "Oh I get it. Play with the old man's balls..."
#16dario1101Posted 3/9/2013 8:49:25 PM
DirtyRoller posted...
snicklecuck posted...
dario1101 posted...

Don't forget future serial killer.

No.. the battlefield (3) does many things to you... Horrible things...
I've seen many of my squad mates die in front of my eyes while a tank blows a hole right through their chest. I could be suffering from PTSD now but at this point the only thing left is for the enemy to die!

(Okay, i'm starting to creep myself out here ._.)
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-179! :D Started Jan 18. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#17austinglPosted 3/9/2013 8:52:39 PM
I would just be the president of the U.S. and sit behind my desk and assure myself that everything is ok and no one is out to get me.
---
Official Red Eyes B. Dragon of WC2011 board
White 2 FC: 2667 1094 4948
#18dario1101Posted 3/9/2013 8:57:10 PM
austingl posted...
I would just be the president of the U.S. and sit behind my desk and assure myself that everything is ok and no one is out to get me.

And then you have to go through the thousands of stuff you have to do for the day, things like veto bills or visit countries.
Being a president is stressful for sure...
---
#19ThankMeNowBLEHHPosted 3/9/2013 10:03:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVYeRp70x2U